Keeper Help

section122

I hate that this is a dead board but here's a thread I hope can help spark some interest here. If you play in a keeper league and want some discussion on who to keep this is the place. Here is mine I'd love to hear opinions (I am leaving out players I know I won't be keeping).

Can keep 3 players 1 PPR league. My options (with draft pick given up if kept) are:

Calvin Johnson OR Peyton Manning (1st)

I kept them both last year and can only keep one of them this year for a first rounder

Jimmy Graham (2nd)

The rest can be kept for a 10th rounder. If I keep multiple then it goes 10th, 9th, 8th (depending on how many are kept)

Percy Harvin

Shane Vereen

Ryan Matthews

Andre Ellington

Nick Foles

Jeremy Maclin

Ben Tate

I'm leaning Calvin Johnson, Jimmy Graham, and Nick Foles. It would cost me 1,2 and 10. I draft 9th in a 10 team snake draft so I might skip keeping Jimmy Graham and try to redraft him at that spot. Which would allow me something like Calvin, Foles, and Harvin for 1, 9, 10. What do you think?

Gotta keep Calvin and Graham.Both first rounders. I wouldn't keep Foles. To many good qbs available. I would keep both Vereen and Ellington. Great value for a ninth and tenth pick. Ive never played a keeper like that but those guys are going to go way earlier than that. Your going to have a nice team.

Edited by Dante

In my league we keep 2. One anyone and one who was drafted after the 8th round.

It's gonna be Philip Rivers as my one. (Scoring system qbs are gods)

Have a question mark for 8th or lower keeper. Zac Stacy vs Cordarelle Patterson

Patterson showed some monster flashes at end of year.

I can keep 3 and depending on who others keep I think I can skip keeping graham and grab him in the second... I would love to just keep manning graham and Calvin but the rules wont allow it.

The reason I was leaning foles was bc I think him in the tenth is a steal. That said if I kept harvin and megatron I would be set at wr. I'm thinking it will come down to who the guy drafting 10 (and therefore 11) is keeping. If he keeps 2 I'm all bit guaranteed graham in the second which would be a steal imo.

I don't know how I feel about Peyton this year. I can see him coming way back to earth but am torn bc of just how good he was last year. If I give up megatron there is a tiny chance he is there in the second but then it is him or graham.

To you Ryan the 8th is great value for Stacy but I hate second yr rbs you never know if they can repeat and he plays 6 intradivision games against great defenses. Patterson came on at the end of the year and I see him doing better but he's another I just don't know how much I can trust. Between those two I would have to lean Stacy.

Did you draft rivers before the 8th round last year? That was some incredible foresight! I got burned by him 2 years ago so I stayed away from him last year. Do you have any other options for your after 8th keepers?

• 3 weeks later...

I hate that this is a dead board but here's a thread I hope can help spark some interest here. If you play in a keeper league and want some discussion on who to keep this is the place. Here is mine I'd love to hear opinions (I am leaving out players I know I won't be keeping).

Can keep 3 players 1 PPR league. My options (with draft pick given up if kept) are:

Calvin Johnson OR Peyton Manning (1st)

I kept them both last year and can only keep one of them this year for a first rounder

Jimmy Graham (2nd)

The rest can be kept for a 10th rounder. If I keep multiple then it goes 10th, 9th, 8th (depending on how many are kept)

Percy Harvin

Shane Vereen

Ryan Matthews

Andre Ellington

Nick Foles

Jeremy Maclin

Ben Tate

I'm leaning Calvin Johnson, Jimmy Graham, and Nick Foles. It would cost me 1,2 and 10. I draft 9th in a 10 team snake draft so I might skip keeping Jimmy Graham and try to redraft him at that spot. Which would allow me something like Calvin, Foles, and Harvin for 1, 9, 10. What do you think?

CJ, Graham, and Vereen. Vereen was a ball catching machine out of the backfield last year and he was hurt for part of the year. He's going to catch a lot of balls this year I think.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.