Lenny P Chat

Rico

eric (ny): rumors of the losman starting are a plenty in buffalo the papers what do you make of this?

Len Pasquarelli: i make of it what the local papers do: that the bills, having seen what roethlisberger did in pittsburgh this year (before the playoff meltdown, at least) are intrigued by allowing losman to compete for the no. 1 job. they may feel they've gone as far as they can with bledsoe. i would guess the direction will be dettermined sometime in february, before bledsoe is due his roster bonus, and after the bills hold their personnel evaluation meetings

Here's what he said last week:

Len, is it true that Bledsoe is gonna be cut on March 1?

Len Pasquarelli: i'd relly be surprised, since there is no evidence yet that losman is prepared to be the starter, bledose reworked his contract last year and the '05 cap number is palatable enough to keep him. so, no, i don't think he'll be released.

Wonder what he'll say next week? (He really is a cranky SOB isn't he?)

Is Lenny P's grammar, punctuation, capitilization and spelling really that bad?

218421[/snapback]

It's transcribed by one of our own last week (Rico actually). Lenny is "Insider" so no easy cutting and pasting. That is definitely the jist of what he said last week though.

It's transcribed by one of our own last week (Rico actually).  Lenny is "Insider" so no easy cutting and pasting.  That is definitely the jist of what he said last week though.

218456[/snapback]

Actually, his chats are cut & paste.

But I don't transcribe on the others like Scouts Inc.,

I just go to View > Source, copy & paste, then clean up the HTML...

doesn't take too long at all.