SEASON TICKET SPLIT

My brother and I are out of state season ticket holders. He lives in Virginia and I am in New Jersey.

Each year it becomes more difficult to attend all or even most of the home games.

So, we are looking for someone to split the regular season tickets with (We will assume the preseason ticket costs.).

Please message me if you are interested.

My brother and I are out of state season ticket holders. He lives in Virginia and I am in New Jersey.

Each year it becomes more difficult to attend all or even most of the home games.

So, we are looking for someone to split the regular season tickets with (We will assume the preseason ticket costs.).

Please message me if you are interested.

Just sell the extras online. Easier than trying to set a deal with strangers.

Just sell the extras online. Easier than trying to set a deal with strangers.

I was going to suggest this. The buy back by the Bills usually gives you close to face value I thought. Anyway, I'd be interested in hearing where your seats are. I would not be interested in splitting them 50/50 but I may be interested in 1-3 games. Let me know where the tickets are, how much, and what games you have available. I can tell you right now if you have the season home opener available ill definitely take them.