Donald Jones Update

Channel 2 had a nice story on Donald Jones and his dad Don on tonight's 6 PM news. Donald had a kidney transplant and Don Sr. was the donor. I was fortunate to meet Don tailgating a few years ago and became friends, my buddy and I even bought Jones 19 jerseys. Don always invited us over to his tailgate party, had a truck shrink wrapped with pictures of Donald and called their group Buffalo Soldiers. Don actually sneaked us into the players suite for a game, great guy. He obviously loves his son and you could see the pride he had for him. I wish them both well. Here is a link to the story.

http://www.wgrz.com/...splant/9342459/

Edited by ET1062

Oh man could New England have used him this season. I feel so bad for him having the health issues because it would have been the perfect year for him to explode as a Brady favorite.

No Hernandez, Gronk in less than peak form, their little white punk receivers always hurt or annoying the crap out of me with their Rudy impressions. Kenbrell Thompkins is horrible.

As much as I would have hated to see New England do anything right, Donald was one of those guys that you root for no matter what. And he would have been a game changer for them. Great blocker, YAC master, gets separation, hard worker. He just never really had that breakout year opportunity because he never had the QB to get him there.

Glad to hear he's OK.