Might as well root for New England

zow2

I've been toying with that thought, but I really doubt it.

I mean, we're CURSED.

F the Red Sux, they have no idea what pain is. Pain is 4 straight SB losses. Pain is the Homerun Throwup. Pain is wide right, Flutie/Johnson, Bledsoe...

But I'm gonna try it. I'm gonna see if it helps, I doubt it will though.

216500[/snapback]

So we're going to see a kinder gentler JSP? I cannot wait! :D

That's true, maybe I'll actually root for the Pats, that way they'll probably lose.

216449[/snapback]

I don't think it works - I've tried that before but you have to actually want the Pats to win, not just pretend to want them to win.

I'm not saying that I'm rooting FOR the Pats - I am merely rooting against the NFC (the clearly weaker conference).

My hope is that next year - without Crennel and Weiss, the Pats will come down to earth a little. But I doubt it as long as they have Bellicheck.

The most ridiculous stat for me was the fact that Bellicheck is 14-0 when facing a QB for the 2nd time in the same season. He is clearly the best coach in the league by far.

All these years I thought Parcells outcoached Levy in the Bills first Super Bowl and it was Bellicheck.

I've been toying with that thought, but I really doubt it.

I mean, we're CURSED.

F the Red Sux, they have no idea what pain is. Pain is 4 straight SB losses. Pain is the Homerun Throwup. Pain is wide right, Flutie/Johnson, Bledsoe...

But I'm gonna try it. I'm gonna see if it helps, I doubt it will though.

216500[/snapback]

I'll be rooting for the Eagles as well. Anyone rooting for them will almost certainly be disappointed since they're playing New England, but I think rooting for the Eagles is the right thing to do. You're correct that no one can really understand the pain of 4 straight SB losses, but they did approach the pain with their 3 straight CG losses. Both Buffalo and Philadelphia care too much about football so we're also similar in that respect. Their fanbase deserves another heartbreak about as much as we deserve one. Go Eagles