This New App Could Be Your Congressman’s Worst Nightmare

They might not admit it, but a new app designed to give constituents easier access to their elected officials might just give your congressional member nightmares. Countable is a new social media app that gives voters a simple, concise and fast way to interact with their representatives. Countable “seeks to give citizens a greater voice in national politics,” Wired reported. “The company’s online service, which launches to the public today, gives you a simple and concise overview of the bills your national representatives are debating, and it lets you instantly send emails to these representatives, telling them how you would...

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014/05/15/this-new-app-could-be-your-congressmans-worst-nightmare/

Hehehe. I like it!

Tim-

Edited by D521646

Ah...fresh PPP meat! :devil: Welcome to the suck(and troll, and suck, and troll).

It would be a great idea...but it's dependent on 2 things:

1. Like every other app, (or, like every thread here)the knowledge/intelligence of the user.

2. Whether said "simple and concise view" is actually accurate or, biased crap. The better way to do it: 2 simple and concise views, one for both sides, provided that they exist...and one party isn't playing politics with their side of the issue. In that case, it's 1 simple and concise view, and one "assclowns".

Also....does this app have a Harry Reid feature? :lol:

What exactly is the "simple and concise" view of taking 0 bills from the House up for a vote, never mind sending any of them to comittee?

Frankly: This app won't be able to operate as designed, until Harry Reid is no longer in control of the Senate.

OC -

Hear you on the Reid comment.. :)

By the way I already like you based solely on your thrashing of our mutual best bud Jauronimo that stupid gay thread upstairs. Oh, and I assure you that this isn’t my first rodeo on internet political message boards. This one is a little unique though. Seems they allow a lot more than what I’m used too. Not sure I’m going to be able to contain myself.

Thanks for the welcome!

Tim-

OC -

Hear you on the Reid comment.. :)

By the way I already like you based solely on your thrashing of our mutual best bud Jauronimo that stupid gay thread upstairs. Oh, and I assure you that this isn’t my first rodeo on internet political message boards. This one is a little unique though. Seems they allow a lot more than what I’m used too. Not sure I’m going to be able to contain myself.

Thanks for the welcome!

Tim-

You will soon find out: like's got nothing to do with this.

I like Jauronimo....but that doesn't mean I won't use him, like I did in that thread, to draw out the phony "Look at me! I'm so morally superior! I support gay marriage!" clowns. And why? For the lulz.

We get enough phony watching 1 hour of news. We don't need it here. Dis is teh interwebs. We is smartz.

Yeah, I don’t really dislike anyone either, I mean, why? It’s just the internetz.. Everyone has their moments of profound stupidz, AND, every once in a while, moments of lucid logic, enough to make you go, “heck he has a point”.

Tim-