• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

NE is going drop the hammer on Philly.

216006[/snapback]

How do ya figure? A team they have not faced in a while who blitzes constantly and add TO (probably not 100%) Phlilly should match up great.

BB has two weeks to prepare, but Philly has won two huge games against good teams without TO. I think Philly has much better coaching on both sides of the ball than either Pitt or Indy. McNabb has the ability to make plays on his own, unlike any other QB the Pats have faced this year.

This will be a very tough matchup for BB and the boys. TB will be on his back more than he is used to, which is not good for the Pats.

One big plus for the Pats is it's Romeos and Charlies last game in NE, which also means next year is the Pats demise. :devil:

I am so freaking happy about the Patriots beating the Steelers and going to the Super Bowl, that I cannot find it in my heart to razzle any of the many folks on this board who were bad mouthing the Patriots and cheering on the Steelers.

Nothing can ruin this mood, baby......

TO BE THE MAN YOU GOT TO BEAT THE MAN.

215972[/snapback]

good for f_cking you, wrong board, get a new board and a life!

How do ya figure?  A team they have not faced in a while who blitzes constantly and add TO (probably not 100%) Phlilly should match up great. 

BB has two weeks to prepare, but Philly has won two huge games against good teams without TO.  I think Philly has much better coaching on both sides of the ball than either Pitt or Indy.  McNabb has the ability to make plays on his own, unlike any other QB the Pats have faced this year.

This will be a very tough matchup for BB and the boys.  TB will be on his back more than he is used to, which is not good for the Pats. 

One big plus for the Pats is it's Romeos and Charlies last game in NE, which also means next year is the Pats demise.  :devil:

216041[/snapback]

Brady is at his best versus the blitz. Philly cant match up with NE's offense.

Brady is at his best versus the blitz. Philly cant match up with NE's offense.

216053[/snapback]

I like ya Thai, but I must disagree with you on this one. I think if TO is back, even at 75% Philly smacks NE in the teeth. They have been through too much the last 3 years and with the additions of Trotter, Jones and Kearse and with 3/4 DBs going to the pro bowl, I think Philly's D makes NEs O look like an average O. Donovan will take over this game by himself and will not be beaten by a QB that looks, throws, and runs like a woman with a red beard. :devil:

As much as I hate to see it. Actually, I don't care too much since I hate Philly. But... the Patriots will win big in the SB against the Eagles. The Eagles have only dominated a joke conference and the Patriots performance in two weeks will prove it.

I hope I am wrong. I think I will be rooting the Iggles.

I like ya Thai, but I must disagree with you on this one.  I think if TO is back, even at 75% Philly smacks NE in the teeth.  They have been through too much the last 3 years and I think Donovan will take over this game by himself and will not be beaten by a QB that looks, throws, and runs like a woman with a red beard.  :devil:

216063[/snapback]

I am sorry, but if Manning couldn't beat them, I don't believe McNabb will.

I like ya Thai, but I must disagree with you on this one.  I think if TO is back, even at 75% Philly smacks NE in the teeth.  They have been through too much the last 3 years and I think Donovan will take over this game by himself and will not be beaten by a QB that looks, throws, and runs like a woman with a red beard.  :devil:

216063[/snapback]

TO won't be a factor.....like someone else posted BB will take away Westbrook and thats checkmate...game Pats. Who is going to step up and beat NE? Pinkston...LOL he'll piss himself just looking at Rodney Harrison. Freddie Mitchell? Yeah right? Greg Lewis or Chad Lewis......not. This will be an ugly Superbowl.

TO won't be a factor.....like someone else posted BB will take away Westbrook and thats checkmate...game Pats. Who is going to step up and beat NE? Pinkston...LOL he'll piss himself just looking at Rodney Harrison. Freddie Mitchell? Yeah right? Greg Lewis or Chad Lewis......not. This will be an ugly Superbowl.

216075[/snapback]

You will be surprised, mark my words. Philly can beat the Pats and they match up far different than any other team the Pats have played this year. Without TO other players have stepped up, not only Westbrook. Freddie Mitchell has been better than average, Chad Lewis is money and Smith is solid. TO WILL play and WILL make a difference. The D has been great since TO went down and they will shut down the NE offense. They have 3 of the best cover and hard hitting DBs in the league, something NEs undersized WRs are not used to. Dillon will not go anywhere and NE will rely on Brady who will be under pressure all day and even against the blitz, Philly's DBs will get the job done.

I like Philly in a tight game.

Comparing Frutie to McNabb, that's pitiful!!!

216099[/snapback]

I am not saying they are the same, but Flutie was looking unstoppable at that point and BB was the first one to expose him. He figures out QBs, scramblers or not. Name me a scrambler who he hasn't figured out?

Congrats T-Bone, your team is great, even though we hate them. You do however realize that WHEN the patriots actually do fall down, it will make it all that much sweeter for us, right?

215989[/snapback]

Sure, and I think that the way the Bills played this season, that time is coming sooner then some on this board realize.

All good things come to an end, and the Bills are really showing a lot of improvement in a lot of ways that will become evident in the next few seasons....maybe even next season.

nothing can ruin the mood, because in 2 weeks from now, we'll be looking at TSW's newest Eagles fan... :devil:

215992[/snapback]

Spare me, I hate all teams from Philadelpha...nobody growing up in Harrisburg, Pa were Eagles fans...Steelers yes, and Ravens, yes...but no way in hell were there a lot of Eagle fans.

And being a Penn State fan, I hate everything from Pittsburgh...not just the scumbag Panthers.

Hey T-Bone, you seem like a stand-up guy and all, but really, do you go over to the Ethiopian message boards and post about how great a meal you had for dinner??  I mean, let us wallow in our misery a bit, huh?

216008[/snapback]

There are Ethiopian message boards????

Like Sam Kinson said, IF they are hungry why don't they go where the freaking food is?

!@#$ Off T-Bone go get your own message board.

Oh wait the Patriots are a bunch of bandwagoners so there aren't many die hard fans out there willing to put the time and effort into making one.

216015[/snapback]

My fanclub, it is responses like this that keep me going :devil: