Bills have perfect personnel for a modified Run and Shoot or Spread of

I am really beginning to look at this team with serious concern. We may have better talent then 3 years ago but I cannot see how this staff can capitalize on it. With Gailey we had a great offense for such a poor unit. We had a defense that was re-sewn patchwork every off season.

You build your team around your talent and when you cannot build around your talent and instead you choose to build around your team you end up with bullet point anecdotes that we hear too often from coaches.

No reason Little Nate cant pull up Gaileys book still.

Maybe last year was Vanilla for two reasons. Who could grind it out and no tape on what the real plan was.

This year is defining. I expect that we will see some interesting stuff from Hackett and Co. Dont forget the Bills brought in some old and new coaches to supplement the O coordinator and assist the offense in general .

I do miss Chan. He had little to work with and i think he got screwed by the FO from the get go

It's unfortunate that the Bills are teathered to an unimaginative offensive coordinator....

Hackem' up is not as weak as he appeared last year. His knowledge is rather formidable .

It's unfortunate that the Bills are teathered to an unimaginative offensive coordinator....

Or the OC was teathered to a rookie QB that couldn't read defenses well, A starting RB that cant seem to stay on the field, and a corp of #2-#3 WR's? Maybe just maybe that could be it?