Players to use for trades

The draft will let us know what they think of SJ. If Buffalo trades up in the draft to get either Watkins or Evens, I think they try to trade SJ (if they can find takers). Woods and Goodwin should progress nicely after very respectable rookie seasons. I think Woods is going to have a breakout year. A 3rd down guy that can move the chains. They added a legitimate #2 receiver with Williams in the off-season. If Buffalo moves up in the draft to take either of the Watkins or Evans, where does that leave SJ. Just my opinion, he may not even make the 53-man roster.

Edited by OldNMBillsFan

Unless we get Clowney, I have no interest in getting rid of Hughes/Lawson. We played a 4 man front for much of last year, with Hughes/Lawson splitting time opposite of Mario, it worked out fairly well.

I am opposed to trading vets, especially vets like Stevie, who is still a very productive receiver but, because of his age, injury history, and contract probably has very little trade value, for draft picks. I'm guessing we could get a 4th for SJ. Would you really expect someone drafted at that level to come in and do what Stevie does? It only makes sense from a Littman/salary dump perspective. As a fan, I hate it. As the Bills' accountant, I love it.