Silicon Valley (HBO)

I did some searching on Christopher Evan Welch after catching up on the episodes last night.

I didn't know he had died in December after filming just four episodes. It's sad to think this could have been/was his breakout role and he passed before it was realized. His character was brilliant and it had to be tough not only for the cast and crew but for the writers to work around this since Peter Gregory was a key character and his battle with Gavin Belson was still developing as they head into TechCrunch.

All in all it's been a great show. I'm glad I received three months of HBO for free from DirecTV which has allowed me to watch season one.

Wow. That is nuts.

Haven't been able to watch for a couple weeks and just caught up on the last 3 episodes. This season has been great so far. Big Head, although not getting much screen time, is my favorite character. I remember thinking how funny/brutal it was watching his friends talk about how worthless he was when they were developing the company and sort of feeling bad for him. But...he really is pretty worthless, and hysterically so.

The whole cast is great, but TJ Miller is perfect as Erlich. Gets better every week.

Edited by KikoSeeBallKikoGetBall

Gawker has a recap of this week's episode (and they have recapped the others) in "Morning After":

http://morningafter.gawker.com/silicon-valley-discovers-the-existence-of-women-1578590602

Great season so far and looking forward to how they fare at TechCrunch in two weeks. It was a nice touch to write off Peter Gregory as being on a safari with Kanye but I wonder if they will address his absence anymore or just stop mentioning him. The last two episodes have made me laugh harder than I have in quite some time. It's really fun watching the show.

Oh my lord, just finished watching on the plane...it was so hard to truly not LOL , I was bursting

Spinder

You want to masturbate to my code

Judge has this tech thing nailed. I have been working for company's based in the valley for the last 12 years....just hilarious!