AC/DC rumor - to retire due to bad health?

Yeah I know...I really enjoyed their album prior to the new one and the new one cemented them for me. They are new to me so that's why I included them.

JSP...I'm very slowly starting to enjoy the electronica stuff. Its not really my cup of tea but I saw skrillex a couple years ago and enjoyed it a lot so I let my guard down on that style.

Heard this:

in one of the mixes I was listening to the other night. Needless to say I was unnerved to hear Kurt Cobain, but it's pretty cool. Sounds like crap on the cheap speakers here at work, but amazing on a set of Skullcandy Crusher headphones. Edited by joesixpack

Yeah I know...I really enjoyed their album prior to the new one and the new one cemented them for me. They are new to me so that's why I included them.

JSP...I'm very slowly starting to enjoy the electronica stuff. Its not really my cup of tea but I saw skrillex a couple years ago and enjoyed it a lot so I let my guard down on that style.

Black Sheep Boy and Don't Fall In Love With Everyone You See are my favorite albums of theirs. They play a great live show if you ever get the opportunity.