Official Offseason Thread

R. Rich

You can use this thread for anything related to the keeper league (trade offers, entry fees for next year, etc.).

So far, 8 people have paid the entry fee for next season:

The Avenger (Wu Tang Financial)

B-Don (Shop Wreckers; formerly justgivemedamoney)

Ima90sJezus (Buffalo Backers)

R. Rich (Absolut Power)

BuffBills#1 (BuffBills#1)

ExWNYer (Blitzing Barracudas)

BigDaddy12 (Pro Bowler)

soljc (Saratoga Swingers)

Still waiting on email addresses on the following:

KansasBillsFan (Punt Catchers)

Please get back to me ASAP. I'd like to set up our online draft for late August.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I might be interested in your first rounder, but what would you be looking for?  Something like 1st and 4th for 2nd and 3rd?

301092[/snapback]

Woops I did a post as a guest by accident.  This is BuffBills#1 by the way.

301093[/snapback]

Interesting. I'll have to think it over.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I still have not heard from KansasBillsFan. I sent a PM to him, but he hasn't been on here in a while. I don't have any other email address to send him an update on, so if I don't have a response by the end of this week, I'll find someone to take over his team so that we can set up our online draft for the end of this month. It'll probably be on a weekday in the evening hours (between 5-7pm), unless I can find a good weekend slot.

That was from BuffBills#1 by the way, I forgot to log in.

408979[/snapback]

Sorry, but I need to have all of the members registered before I can schedule the draft. There's one who has his team on but hasn't registered yet and another we haven't heard from @ all. I have given both of them until Friday to respond. I have one person lined up to take a spot if there's no response. I may need another, if the other person doesn't pay his fee and register his team.

Rich,

Can you tell me the team I may be taking over and the rules. I will probably pay by check or Paypal if that's ok. My E-mail address is paul_valle@charter.net.

Thanks

Paul

Ok Rich I'm in how do you want me to pay. I could mail you a check and it would be there in a week. Also my e-mail account is paul_valle@charter.net. What are my players and the rules. How many players do I get to keep. Just please give me all teh basic rules. Thanks for letting me in the league and hoping it's fun.

Thanks

Paul

Ok Rich I'm in how do you want me to pay.   I could mail you a check and it would be there in a week.   Also my e-mail account is paul_valle@charter.net.  What are my players and the rules.    How many players do I get to keep.  Just please give me all teh basic rules.    Thanks for letting me in the league and hoping it's fun.

Thanks

Paul

414129[/snapback]

If you could use Paypal, I'd prefer that. If you aren't able to use it, send me a PM. You'll be taking over the Punt Catchers. Here's their info:

Keepers:

Peyton Manning

Jamal Lewis

Drew Bennett

Position in draft: 3rd

I'll PM you the rules for the league.

Rich,

I need your e-mail address and i'll pay for the league. I do have paypal if not please give me your address. Please e-mail me the rules! I will definately pay i just need all the info. I thought you gave outhe e-mail but i can't find it. sorry!!!

P.S Please e-mail me the rules

thanks

Paul

Rich can I just send you a check in the mail to confirm with Paypal I need 2- 3 days. I thought you wanted the draft this weekend. Or I could send you a check via UPS RED and it would get to you the next day. Please let me know. I have a draft next weekend so I hope it isn't then. Please inform.

Thanks

Paul

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.