You have 20 Million to spend

1. Karlos Dansby - 2 years $16m

2. Rodger Saffold - 5 years $35m

3. Scott Chandler - 3 yrs $2M

4. Maurice Jones Drew - 2 yrs $5m (3 first year and 2 in 2015)

BOOM

I don't think Chandler is signing for less than 1 million a year and I don't think MJD will sign for 5 million over 2 years. I have a feeling it will take much more than that to get either of those players signed.

Edited by section122

I don't think Chandler is signing for less than 1 million a year and I don't think MJD will sign for 5 million over 2 years. I have a feeling it will take much more than that to get either of those players signed.

You could be right about Chandler. I'd like to see who's going to give MJD more than $4/yr at 29yrs old and especially with the mileage on those legs.

Edited by bobobonators

You could be right about Chandler. I'd like to see who's going to give MJD more than $4/yr at 29yrs old and especially with the mileage on those legs.

Some dumb team lol I could see 4 being around where he goes and maybe with incentives up to 5 million a year.

Some dumb team lol I could see 4 being around where he goes and maybe with incentives up to 5 million a year.

LOL. I could see an incentive laden contract but I don't think he wants that. Then again, at his age, he's not in a position to demand anything. Maybe the Raiders will blow him out of the water.