Chicken Wings / Niagara Falls B-Roll

circlethewagons87

I am trying to track down a clip of the B-roll footage they play for every televised home game. You know how when coming back from commercials, CBS and Fox basically play the same two b-roll clips to show "Buffalo?" The clip of chicken wings being fried, and the clip of the niagara falls.

Could anyone help me find this? I have tried youtubing, but I didnt have much luck.

thanks in advance.

- Mike

I am trying to track down a clip of the B-roll footage they play for every televised home game. You know how when coming back from commercials, CBS and Fox basically play the same two b-roll clips to show "Buffalo?" The clip of chicken wings being fried, and the clip of the niagara falls.

Could anyone help me find this? I have tried youtubing, but I didnt have much luck.

thanks in advance.

- Mike

I was under the impression that they record that stuff fresh every time to come to town. I mean the chicken wing shot is easy. They probably use it to get free wings at the Anchor Bar.

Here is 4 minutes of Niagara Falls on Vimeo:

http://vimeo.com/42867984

Is it in here?

This is perfect. Thanks so much.

I was under the impression that they record that stuff fresh every time to come to town. I mean the chicken wing shot is easy. They probably use it to get free wings at the Anchor Bar.

Good call. Thank you.