I need help!

jshockeyguy7

4 points and a big fine. Try an stick to the speed limit, it is listed for a safe reason.

Plus your insurance will go up because you have points. If you reach the limit of 12 points you get your license revoked for bad driving for up to 6months or even a year.

Drive smart. Way too many people get hurt or killed because of a speeding vehicle.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i have the option to go to court or to send my ticket with either a plea of guilty or non-guilty.... i was pulled over by a NYS police officer....and my dad works for the Niagara County Jail here... unfortunately the court is in Niagara Falls....has anyone ever been there? is the judge decent? im a college student....didnt realize i was even close to that speed...and have never done this before...i have no money due to high tuition and cost of books at NU... and i commute every day.... im just looking for some relief....but i guess i will have to wait until court.... i cannot afford a big fine and i def cannot afford a raise in my insurance costs as i am on my parents insurance...and im lead to believe it will affect their costs too...in which case i wont have a car on their insurance anymore to say the least..... this sucks

16447[/snapback]

Then start driving smart and responsible. I am sure that you can work out a monthly payment plan with the court.

I have not received a speeding ticket in over 20 years. Sue just wised up too expensive. I want to use my money for more important things like going to BILLS GAMES.

Hope they screw you good!  If you're going 84 in a 55, I don't want you on the road with me.  That's reckless disregard for yourself and others too

Do you ever drive on highways? More people are going 80+ than 65.

To hope this kid gets screwed is idiotic, be careful what you wish for! Back at you! :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

Hope they screw you good!  If you're going 84 in a 55, I don't want you on the road with me.  That's reckless disregard for yourself and others too

17424[/snapback]

We are here to help not RIDICULE. :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

17424[/snapback]

LoL grandpa.....the reason there are so many accidents are drivers like you that do 50 on a 55 or drivers that overuse the break pedal, decreasing speeds when you switch lanes....

LoL grandpa.....the reason there are so many accidents are drivers like you that do 50 on a 55 or drivers that overuse the break pedal, decreasing speeds when you switch lanes....

:lol: Grandpa :lol:

:wacko::lol::lol::lol:

Try an stick to the speed limit, it is listed for a safe reason.

Not always -- there are several places here that I'm aware of that the speed limit is artificially low in order to trap people into speeding in order to generate revenue. That really sucks IMHO.

It's also hard to take seriously when I routinely see police officers/state troopers going 15 mph over the limit while they're just cruising around.

CW

Ther is a chance that the cop will not show up you have to go to court and plea bargain with the prosecuter . also you will not get a reckless driving ticket since the cop didnt give you one at the scene lets just say slow down.. but go to court