Tackling technique is the difference

I think it is absurd that you can teach an NFL player how to tackle. This is a skill you should have learned way before the NFL.

The Seahawks defense is superior because of speed, athleticism, size, strength, and skills acquired long ago.

I didn't watch the game but it sounds like what parcells and the giants did to us in SB 25

Exactamundo. I subjected myself to watching the "highlight" film from that again. The 2 plays that stand out:

1. Bruce Smith sack for safety. With Hostetler having only one hand on the ball and Bruce grabbing that arm, I don't know how he held onto it.

2. Mark Ingram reception on 3rd and very long where he breaks 5 tackles to get the 1st down.

Exactamundo. I subjected myself to watching the "highlight" film from that again. The 2 plays that stand out:

1. Bruce Smith sack for safety. With Hostetler having only one hand on the ball and Bruce grabbing that arm, I don't know how he held onto it.

2. Mark Ingram reception on 3rd and very long where he breaks 5 tackles to get the 1st down.

the horror .