Inconceivable!

GG

She was a member of a "Rainbow" group on her Linkedin page when the whole schit hit the fan. I saved the page but I now can't pull up her additional affiliations which would show that. BTW when the controversy first started her Rainbow affiliation was removed on her real page

That wasn't the kind of link I was looking for, but all kidding aside, who gives a crap if she's a lesbian? Even if she is, her birth control rights thing is still viable, in part, because women like her try to argue that birth control is used for health issues beyond avoiding pregnancy. And that is very true.

Mind you, it's no reason to argue that for 'free birth control,' and everyone knows she was put in that chair to rile up the right (which she did) so the left could shift focus to their war on women running up to the election and get the women out for Obama.

This doesn't keep her from being a complete liberal flapjacking idiot...but the lesbian thing just invites people to stray from that truth.

That wasn't the kind of link I was looking for, but all kidding aside, who gives a crap if she's a lesbian? Even if she is, her birth control rights thing is still viable, in part, because women like her try to argue that birth control is used for health issues beyond avoiding pregnancy. And that is very true.

Mind you, it's no reason to argue that for 'free birth control,' and everyone knows she was put in that chair to rile up the right (which she did) so the left could shift focus to their war on women running up to the election and get the women out for Obama.

This doesn't keep her from being a complete liberal flapjacking idiot...but the lesbian thing just invites people to stray from that truth.

She can check the carpet color of anyone she wants. I just thought it was humorous that the left obviously brought a strong advocate for "reproductive rights" into the fray only to find out that she was never going to reproduce anyways. Regulating your period has nothing to do with reproductuve rights. But I guess if it kept us from discussing trillion dollar deficits vs. $13 prescriptions it did its job.

She can check the carpet color of anyone she wants. I just thought it was humorous that the left obviously brought a strong advocate for "reproductive rights" into the fray only to find out that she was never going to reproduce anyways. Regulating your period has nothing to do with reproductuve rights. But I guess if it kept us from discussing trillion dollar deficits vs. $13 prescriptions it did its job.

The real reason the right dislikes Sandra Fluke is not for her childish birth control rights bullschitt. It's because she represents an embarrassing moment for conservatives. If you paid attention to the events leading up to her little speech about birth control, you'd know she was not supposed to speak before anyone in congress because she had absolutely no qualifications as it related to whatever dumbass insight she was supposed to bring to that committee. In fact, most people were gone when she spoke....and the minute she spouted her crud about free birth control, someone caught it precisely as they wanted, it hit Twitter...got fed to Limbaugh...and the right got taken completely off message.

If conservatives ever want to win, they need to stop falling for the equivalent of the left yelling "I've got your nose!" Fortunately, Obama has the left reduced to knob-gobblers...the gatorman and lybobs of the world. The number of Dems running for reelection this year pissing on his SOTU address was astonishing.

But you can't rely on them self-destructing. So step one to winning: just because these dopes drop a banana peel doesn't mean you should step on it.

The real reason the right dislikes Sandra Fluke is not for her childish birth control rights bullschitt. It's because she represents an embarrassing moment for conservatives. If you paid attention to the events leading up to her little speech about birth control, you'd know she was not supposed to speak before anyone in congress because she had absolutely no qualifications as it related to whatever dumbass insight she was supposed to bring to that committee. In fact, most people were gone when she spoke....and the minute she spouted her crud about free birth control, someone caught it precisely as they wanted, it hit Twitter...got fed to Limbaugh...and the right got taken completely off message.

If conservatives ever want to win, they need to stop falling for the equivalent of the left yelling "I've got your nose!" Fortunately, Obama has the left reduced to knob-gobblers...the gatorman and lybobs of the world. The number of Dems running for reelection this year pissing on his SOTU address was astonishing.

But you can't rely on them self-destructing. So step one to winning: just because these dopes drop a banana peel doesn't mean you should step on it.

Didn't she only speak before an improvised dem group in a facility that was outside congress but appeared to be "official"?