Listening to WGR post game is a waste of time

PromoTheRobot

I know one thing...I'll never buy another car that doesn't have Sirius/XM radio installed. NFL radio is always very good IMHO plus any major sporting event is usually broadcast plus the wide range of music and news stations. John Murphy is OK most of the time and am happy that he is back on talk radio where he started many years ago on WBEN. John has always been really well liked by all at OBD and I never heard anything negative. Nothing phoney about John Butler; he loves what he is doing and enjoys bantering back and forth with fans during a Q&A sessions after some of our meetings in the press box or in either the Paul McGuire or Van Miller Clubs

Chris Parker (The Bulldog) is a smart man that knows his sports and had a really nice show when he was on-air by himself; at first on WBEN. I believe it was 7 to 9 or 10. Then they paired him up with Schoop who feels sports reporting is beneath him and shows the world how much he hates doing a sports talk radio show. He has the Bully Pulpit and by GOD he is going to put all his peons (listeners) in their place because I have superior intelligence. Thank God that now I don't have to my ear-drums assulted by his self-centered blather. I can't for the life of me find out why once sharp sports guys like Simon (from WNAI ?? not sure that's correct) and the Bulldog from WBEN go over to WGR and become brain dead;- and start usuing language like my 11 year old niece

You mean WNSA. Ironically Schopp was on the air there too but wasn't such a d-bag then.

Edited by PromoTheRobot

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic