After Death (my short film)

Brand J

Hello all, I just launched a Kickstarter campaign for my short film. Wanted to reach out and encourage you guys to pledge!

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/jbrandon/after-death-the-festival-run

You can watch a trailer of the film on the site. If any of you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask, either through this post, or through a PM. There's someone here who can tell you if the film is worth pledging, but I won't reveal his identity, unless he chooses to come forward and speak under this topic ;) Thanks everyone!

-J

Nice work. Looks like an intense story line. Good luck.

Thanks, Ferg. I've told all who would listen that I want to become to the Bills what Drew Carey is to the Browns. Or what Jack Nicholson is to the Lakers. Can't do it alone though. And though it's only been a few hours since I've launched the campaign, staring at that $0 doesn't give me the warm and fuzzies...

Thanks, Ferg. I've told all who would listen that I want to become to the Bills what Drew Carey is to the Browns. Or what Jack Nicholson is to the Lakers. Can't do it alone though. And though it's only been a few hours since I've launched the campaign, staring at that $0 doesn't give me the warm and fuzzies...

If you film it, they will come. If it's a passion of yours, hang in there...people will support it. Looks to me like you are a talented film maker.