How much masochism?

The Bills being some combo of disappointing and awful, this is a fact of life, as of late.

The fans turning on each other -- and on just about every member of the team -- to score petty points in a game that isn't fun?

Being right about the Bills (or individual players) not being good doesn't make you king or queen of anything. Not here, not anywhere.

I'm gonna miss it here for awhile, but I think I need a break.

Agreed, football is supposed to be a fun game, but this isnt fun. Its over, we.lost, so what, on to more important things. Im lookin forward to a nice steak dinner with my family, and watching another game that im not so emotionally invested in with my 2 awesome sons!

Agreed, football is supposed to be a fun game, but this isnt fun. Its over, we.lost, so what, on to more important things. Im lookin forward to a nice steak dinner with my family, and watching another game that im not so emotionally invested in with my 2 awesome sons!

Great post.

dig it!