(OT) Movie Review - Racing Stripes

My wife and me saw "Racing Stripes" this weekend. It's about an orphan Zebra that ended up with a former thoroughbred horse trainer and his daughter, with the zebra aspiring to be a race horse. Not animated - voices by Dustin Hoffman, Freddie Munoz, David Spade, Whoopie Goldberg etc.

An enjoyable movie for kids and adults - nice story, funny lines (especially the two computer-generated horse flies), good direction and scenery. PG rated.

My wife and me saw "Racing Stripes" this weekend. It's about an orphan Zebra that ended up with a former thoroughbred horse trainer and his daughter, with the zebra aspiring to be a race horse. Not animated - voices by Dustin Hoffman, Freddie Munoz, David Spade, Whoopie Goldberg etc.

An enjoyable movie for kids and adults - nice story, funny lines (especially the two computer-generated horse flies), good direction and scenery. PG rated.

209770[/snapback]

My wife and I took our kids to see this movie yesterday. We all loved it!

tmk-nj

I always thought racing stripes were the brown marks in underwear.

209888[/snapback]

Those are called "skid marks". As far as the movie, looks like real formula stuff judging by the trailers. It's be the Disney Movie of the Week by Christmas.

PTR