Line Up Help Please!!!

Johnny Hammersticks

This is a "make it or break it" week for me, as another loss completely knocks me out of playoff contention. Please offer your opinion as to how I should set my line-up.

QB:

RB:

RB:

RB/WR:

WR:

WR:

TE:

QB's: Nick Foles (@GB), Tony Romo (@NO)

RB's: Knowshon Moreno (@SD), Mike James (MIA), Giovani Bernard (@BAL), Steven Jackson (SEA), & Ben Tate (ARI).

WR's: Brandon Marshall (DET), TY Hilton (STL), Marvin Jones (@BAL), Percy Harvin (OUT).

TE's: Julius Thomas (@SD), Timothy Wright (MIA).

I guess I am concerned about the health of Bernard and Julius Thomas the most. Nick Foles is a tempting start this week, as Romo will be facing that tough NO secondary. Moreno is pretty much a no-brainer, but I am up in the air about the others. I guess I value James, Tate, and Bernard (in that order) over Jackson. WR's are pretty much set with Marshall and Hilton, but I'm wondering if anyone thinks Marvin Jones is worth a flex start over any of the RB's.

Standard scoring league. Please just quote my post and fill in the blanks. I'm really interested to hear your opinions/rationals. While I will ultimately take ownership over my own starting line-up, I value the FF acumen on this board. Have at it!!

Edited by Johnny Hammersticks

I didn't see this in time to help, but the first ones listed in each category look best to me (Foles, Knowshon, james, Marshall, Hilton, J. Thomas)

I ended up starting everyone you listed. With the exception of Foles. I thought that DAL-NO game would be a track meet with both QB's putting up gaudy #'s. Oh well, Romo gets me again, but I still am going to win by 30 or 40 points this week.

I ended up starting everyone you listed. With the exception of Foles. I thought that DAL-NO game would be a track meet with both QB's putting up gaudy #'s. Oh well, Romo gets me again, but I still am going to win by 30 or 40 points this week.

Congrats. That's a strong line up.

I'm starting James tonight and just need him to get 5 points for me to win and put me in good shape to make the playoffs.

Edit: Oh craaaap!

Edited by Matt in KC

Congrats. That's a strong line up.

I'm starting James tonight and just need him to get 5 points for me to win and put me in good shape to make the playoffs.

Edit: Oh craaaap!

I had Mike James too. So, did you tie your match up with his 4 points? If you're looking for a RB replacement, I've been hearing that Bobby Rainey could take over lead back responsibilities in TB. I'm watching how practice rep's shake out this week before I make any moves.

I had Mike James too. So, did you tie your match up with his 4 points? If you're looking for a RB replacement, I've been hearing that Bobby Rainey could take over lead back responsibilities in TB. I'm watching how practice rep's shake out this week before I make any moves.

I lost by 1.1 points. I can't believe James broke his leg 6 inches from the end zone when he was running so well. . . . And he was starting for me because I lost Arian Foster last week. :doh:

Now I'm left with:

• Matt Forte* (starting)
  • Chris Ivory* (starting)
  • Shonne Green
  • Donald Brown
  • James Starks

Also available: Mike Tolbert, who I don't expect much from given the reintroduction of Jonathan Stewart to the Panthers

I don't know if Rainey is really going to get it done. I'm on the fence about picking up Brian Leonard, who I put in a claim for, but got Donald Brown as a higher selection. I just don't think Trent Richardson (3 yds/attempt) is going to stay the lead back over Brown (5.9 yds/attempt).

I don't know if Rainey is really going to get it done. I'm on the fence about picking up Brian Leonard, who I put in a claim for, but got Donald Brown as a higher selection. I just don't think Trent Richardson (3 yds/attempt) is going to stay the lead back over Brown (5.9 yds/attempt).

Well now I feel stupid. . . .

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.