Has anyone used the Bills' iPad app?

eball

I've had the Bills' official app on my iPhone for a year or so, but until recently there was no iPad app. That is no longer true, as I received an email a couple of weeks ago and finally downloaded the "Bills Touch" iPad app last night. Has anyone else tried this?

It appears the Bills produce a weekly "playbook" for each opponent. I scrolled through this week's issue and while there's a lot of fluff, there are also a bunch of active links and a "game center live" page that includes the Bills' Twitter feed, live stats, and a "sound board" that includes the Shout song and some Murph/Van Miller soundbites.

I don't think any of us who follow the team religiously are going to learn anything particularly new from this app, but it looks pretty well done. I wonder how many other NFL teams are doing this?

I too downloaded it when I got the email, yesterday was the first time I downloaded the weekly book. You are right there is some neat things in it but no new information. It will be more useful in preseason as I am trying to learn the new players and what numbers they are wearing as I watch the games.