Bills Browns Tailgate

Bills!Win!

I will be attending the Bills @ Browns game Thursday. I would love to meet up with some people here that are going and maybe have a tailgating event. Anyone interested or currently planning on doing one? I would love this

I am going, but won't be arriving until close to 6.... If something gets organized, please let me know...

Here's a map: http://prod.static.browns.clubs.nfl.com/assets/docs/stadium/12_StadiumAreaParking_Map.pdf

Last Year, Kenny & Crew tailgated with some Browns fan friends of his who were very nice to party with, in the "muni lot". On that map, it's not marked but it's just north of the Amtrak Station. The lot is not, however, necessarily the most heavily populated with Bills fans and there was at least one incident that we saw.

I also recommend an early entry into the stadium - the lines to get in 1/2 hour before kickoff were terrible last year.

Here's a map: http://prod.static.browns.clubs.nfl.com/assets/docs/stadium/12_StadiumAreaParking_Map.pdf

Last Year, Kenny & Crew tailgated with some Browns fan friends of his who were very nice to party with, in the "muni lot". On that map, it's not marked but it's just north of the Amtrak Station. The lot is not, however, necessarily the most heavily populated with Bills fans and there was at least one incident that we saw.

I also recommend an early entry into the stadium - the lines to get in 1/2 hour before kickoff were terrible last year.

Same thing happened when I went to the Thursday night game at the Ralph. I miss the first 10 minutes of the first quarter. When do the gates open for browns stadium?

Same thing happened when I went to the Thursday night game at the Ralph. I miss the first 10 minutes of the first quarter. When do the gates open for browns stadium?

NFL rule is gates open 90 minutes before kickoff.

I will be attending the Bills @ Browns game Thursday. I would love to meet up with some people here that are going and maybe have a tailgating event. Anyone interested or currently planning on doing one? I would love this

I'll be down there nice and early - looking to tailgate with some bills fan also!!! Can't wait!!