Richard Seymour out for the Pats

The refs are healthy for this game,  aren't they?  They should be good for 7-10 points for the Pats.

207255[/snapback]

You enjoying your off season yet? Watch the big boys play this afternoon and understand how incredibely average your team is.

You enjoying your off season yet? Watch the big boys play this afternoon and understand how incredibely average your team is.

207296[/snapback]

Indeed I am. I'd much rather see the Bills miss the playoffs on their own weaknesses than to have wins giftwrapped for my team.

the pats have done more to overcome major injuries than any team in nfl history, and yet people are still foolish enough to make statements such as "Their season is over" because of one player.

Have you learned NOTHING?

the pats have done more to overcome major injuries than any team in nfl history, and yet people are still foolish enough to make statements such as "Their season is over" because of one player.

Have you learned NOTHING?

207309[/snapback]

Their season certainly is not over. I'd place the odds that the Patsies will win the Super Bowl this season somewhere around 100%.

:rolleyes:

the refs will be in high gear

207299[/snapback]

1 defensive pass interference call

1 offensive pass interference call

0 illegal contact call so far this weekend.

I just saw a blatant non call in the Eagles/Vikings game. Think there is a "let em play" trend here? Think there will be latitidue in the Patriots game? Doubt it. But if there is a smart team will take advantage of the trend.

Their season certainly is not over.  I'd place the odds that the Patsies will win the Super Bowl this season somewhere around 100%.

207312[/snapback]

a 100%? Damn, I am a Patriot fan but I only give the odds of the Patriots winning the Super Bowl as about 90/10. Nice of you to have so much confidence.

BTW...watching the early game I see they are running the Patriots "not in our house" commercial on every break. I guess they are hedging their bets cause there is a 10% chance that might be shelved after today.

The Pats have NOT had to overcome an injury to Seymour yet. He's their best defensive player by far. His presence helps the rest of his D-linemen, who in turn hide the weaknesses of the secondary. And with Law and Poole out, that will be HUGE. Oh and the reason for the Pats making the SB 2 of the past 3 years, Walt Coleman, will NOT be working this game. So add it all up and a team that squeaks-by with wins at home aided by the refs likely won't be happening today.

207296[/snapback]

Your team is playing a divisional playoff game in 30 minutes and you're here...on a Bills messageboard...being annoying...and talking trash (!?!?!). Understand how incredibly dumb that is. And understand that when your team loses this afternoon that I will definatly be enjoying my "off season".