Stakes high as Bills ride w/rookie..ESPN

Kemp2Warlick

If people "keep betting against us", it means we are not getting any better. I want them to bet WITH us, because they know we will dominate the opposition.

But hey, why use logic?

I think his point was that if people keep betting against us, the odds will be better for us for betting on the Bills.

I think his point was that if people keep betting against us, the odds will be better for us for betting on the Bills.

Sure he did. There was zero mention of gambling in the conversation preceding his comment. It was spoken from the mouth of an under-confident (with good reason, perhaps) Bills fan. It seems pervasive, this seeming comfort with the "underdog" role. When reality tells us that that mutt gets put down 99.9% of the time.

Underdogs whine for attention, while the big dogs bark "get the **** off my porch".

I believe that Yahoo has a "Bleacher Report" side to their operations.

Basically fan blogs stuff.

Well, Trappasso needs to be removed from the internet. It is amazing how retweeting and blogging have catapulted nobody's in to being credible sources. Since Trapasso's report on Mario and a few other players a few year back I have no interest in his garbage. He has no credibility.