MIA - TJ Graham - Track star with no separation

MClem06

I was at the game and TJ did indeed get open deep a few times.

But so what? The guy can run fast, but he doesn't appear to be a football player. Has anyone ever seen him make an actual football play? He does look like a track star out there, running go routes over and over again. Lest we not forget the bungled special teams play where he bobbled the ball in the endzone and then ran it out anyway and got pasted on the 11 yard-line.

Easley is bigger, also very fast, has better hands, and actually makes plays that look like what a WR is supposed to do when he's in the game (he also is a great special teams player). I don't get why they keep putting Graham in there over Easley. Makes no sense to me.

He's a bust the sad part is we traded up in the third round to get him and left Russell Wilson on the board.! :censored:

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I still think TJ has some racy photos of Ralph in a speedo or something and he's using it as blackmail to get on the NFL playing field, because he's clearly got no football instincts whatsoever.

^^^ THIS. Graham is so bad he makes Lonnie Johnson look like Ernie Warlick.

I'm sure it has been mentioned but the play along the sideline where he danced around and tried to moonwalk to make the catch behind him.. most receivers would be able to extend to the ball and make the catch.. he just doesn't appear to be getting it, and definitely is not close to being an NFL receiver yet