This just in...

Kgun5

Damn right. Kickers is the most undervalued position in football. I can't understand how people don't think the best kicking prospect to come out of college in as long as I can remember is not worth a second round pick.

Damn right.  Kickers is the most undervalued position in football.  I can't understand how people don't think the best kicking prospect to come out of college in as long as I can remember is not worth a second round pick.

206684[/snapback]

I'm with you 100% on this one. Nugent in round 2!

I'm sure Whitey will find some way to f*ck that pick up.

I'm really down on the Bills tonight.

206694[/snapback]

Yup! I guarantee you we won't bother to draft Nugent. I also guarantee you that we will be stuck with Lindell next year... and Drew + Rian = 6 straight seasons with no playoffs.

Actually, this just in kicking in general is hard. The clutch is often not the situation but the hand ofthe kicker going around his own throat.

I think this does not excuse Lindell at all for missing his chip shot, because PKs get the big bucks for doing this hard thing.

The real indictment here is of TD for his misguided comment after cutting Christie that good kickers are a dime a dozen in the NFL.

Right.

TD does many things well and I am glad he is our GM on balance, but he and the Bills simply have to do a better job with the kicking game.

Yup! I guarantee you we won't bother to draft Nugent. I also guarantee you that we will be stuck with Lindell next year... and Drew + Rian = 6 straight seasons with no playoffs.

206709[/snapback]

Exactly. The morons running this team will leave the league's most ineffective QB behind center, not get any help on the OL, NOT replace the kicker, etc...

Buncha stiffs, I tell you.

Yeah, especially on the worst turf in the NFL.

Wait till the idiot kicker vanderjerk misses a kick tomorrow on that field, or for that matter, vinattieri. Either way, this place will be up in arms tomorrow over that field! This was just the appetizer for tomorrow.

Wait till the idiot kicker vanderjerk misses a kick tomorrow on that field, or for that matter, vinattieri.

The Patriots are good; but I don't know if they're so good than can whip up worse turf than the Sandbox on the Rivers.

That place is a mess and the only person who can kick on it is Jeff freakin' Reed.

Wait till the idiot kicker vanderjerk misses a kick tomorrow on that field, or for that matter, vinattieri.  Either way, this place will be up in arms tomorrow over that field!  This was just the appetizer for tomorrow.

206745[/snapback]

This is just what I'm talking about...Vanderjagt's miss in week 1 notwithstanding, hasn't the guy earned (through his career) the right to talk a little about the football game? Why is he a jerk for talking about how the Pats have injuries that he hopes his team can exploit?