Bills 2013 Official Sentiment Poll -- Season Start

Beginning of season  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Which statement best sums up your feelings for the 2013 season?

• Most of the pieces were already in play. With a new HC, DC and QB, the Bills are going to surprise people and make a push for the playoffs.
    • Just rebuilding. There will be some ups, and many downs, and little chance of playoffs. But the blocks are in place for many years of postseason respectability starting next season.
    • Complete uncertainty. I wouldn't surprised if they went 4-12, or 12-4.
    • This team is headed in the wrong direction. I don't see playoffs for years to come.

Last of three "official" sentiment polls until midseason. The other polls can be found here and here.

Mods: If we could lock these threads Sunday Sept. 15 at Noon (one week from now), that would be great.

This one is on your overall sentiment for the 2013 season. We'll address this again midseason.

Cheerio.

I at least think we have some starters who should be starting in the NFL now. In past years I questioned most positions. A fair amount of them are fine now, at least by that standard (legit NFL talent standard). That is all that is keeping me from saying wrong direction. Hope I'm wrong