TE

9.8 Jermichael Finley

11.8 Jordan Cameron

K

15.8 Janikowski

DEF

14.5 St. Louis Rams

-------------------------------------------------

This is a pay league, my only FF team this year.

I decided to focus on RBs. It seems like I can always find a quality WR to add, but am always short on RBs. I think I did better than usual, though I've never waited so late to grab QB or TE before.

I'd appreciate any thoughts on my team or drafting strategy.

Cruz is a big time question mark but if he's healthy you have an above average team. I'm not a big Russell fan but think Dalton might surprise some people this year. I have always been one to wait on QBs and to me TE is always a hard position to know who's going to be great every week unless have Graham or Gronk. B+

Solid as !@#$.

Wilson + Dalton is a good QB combo.

I'm not a huge Foster guy, but I love the 4 RBs. Awesome depth. You've got 3 high end #2 WRs, and I say that as a good thing. With that RB set, to have that solid of WRs is awesome.

I'm on the Jordan Cameron bandwagon, and the Finley/Cameron combo should be solid.

Not a fan of the Rams D but I'd just stream defenses. No reason not to.

The only criticism I have is that you don't really have a lot of studly studs, but with the overall depth, I don't think you necessarily need them.

It's an A from me.

Edited by BlueFire

Thanks for the feedback!

Last year's champion was late to our draft and didn't draft a RB until the 5th round (DeAngelo Williams). Now out of necessity he's shopping Calvin Johnson. I think him for Frank Gore and a WR sounds fair (I've offered DeAndre Hopkins)....

Thanks for the feedback!

Last year's champion was late to our draft and didn't draft a RB until the 5th round (DeAngelo Williams). Now out of necessity he's shopping Calvin Johnson. I think him for Frank Gore and a WR sounds fair (I've offered DeAndre Hopkins)....

The only way I'd do that deal is if you start 4 WR

The only way I'd do that deal is if you start 4 WR

Really?

I had Johnson last year, and he was a monster. I agree with your first post that I'm missing a studly stud, and Megatron is certainly that.

I considered offering Gore and Garcon for Johnson and Pierre Thomas, which I think is fair. But, I think Garcon is going to have a very good year, and figured I'd try a lesser WR (Hopkins) since he is desperate. Sure I'll have 4 startable WRs, but that can cover my flex position and bye weeks, and pick the best matchups for #2 and flex. And it will mean my starting line up is stronger each week.

I guess I'm used to being thin at RB at rich at WR. You really think the trade makes me thin enough at RB I should avoid it?

Thanks for you comments (or anyone else reading this)!

Really?

I had Johnson last year, and he was a monster. I agree with your first post that I'm missing a studly stud, and Megatron is certainly that.

I considered offering Gore and Garcon for Johnson and Pierre Thomas, which I think is fair. But, I think Garcon is going to have a very good year, and figured I'd try a lesser WR (Hopkins) since he is desperate. Sure I'll have 4 startable WRs, but that can cover my flex position and bye weeks, and pick the best matchups for #2 and flex. And it will mean my starting line up is stronger each week.

I guess I'm used to being thin at RB at rich at WR. You really think the trade makes me thin enough at RB I should avoid it?

Thanks for you comments (or anyone else reading this)!

Yeah, I hear you. Whose available at FA? Having only 3 RBs scares me, even if I do like all them of them. If you can grab a RB4 off of the WW I'd be much more inclined to do that.

I don't really know if Helu is rosterable. If you think after getting Megatron you could turn Helu + one of your other WRs into a RB4 + WR, then I'd probably be down with it.

Maybe like Helu + Bowe (I'd totally understand if you want to trade Bowe over Garcon) for someone like a Antonio Brown or T.Y. Hilton and a Shane Vereen, I'd feel super good about that.

I'm not saying it's a bad deal, I just think you need to get some RB depth back afterwards.

Edited by BlueFire

Shonne Green and Michael Bush are the best of who's left. I thought about taking Bush as a handcuff for Forte, but that doesn't help if anyone else goes down. I had him much of the last couple years and feel down with him.

Helu would be a much better starter, and I could see the Redskins giving him good carries even if Morris is still playing, or the Redskins take a solid lead.

I don't have much faith in Green. I think he's a one-dimensional prodding RB, and almost as importantly, he just still seems like a Jet to me and I don't really want him to do well....

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.