(Montee Ball n Fred Jackson)

Decker

Hilton

Givens

(Jennings and Emanuel Sanders)

Vernon Davis

Gostkowski

Pats defense

I had the 2nd pick in both 12 team drafts. I took Spiller in first so changed it up with Martin in second which is team I like better

Edited by Max997

I think Fitz & Graham are more than enough to offset the difference between Peyton & Kaepernick so that sorta makes me like Team 1. I do like the WR depth on 2 better so I guess it's close. The RB's are pretty much a wash imo.

Not a fan of Decker/Jones/Boldin where they are being drafted. For me if I miss out on say Nelson or Nicks I'll just skip the WR20-30 range and target Miles Austin, Stevie, Mike Williams, etc in the 7-9 rounds; not much difference to me. But admittedly a lot of drafting WR's comes down to personal preference so meh, whatever.

Thanks for the reply

Decker was the best of what was left as receivers went early and often in that draft. I planned on taking Dez or AJ in the second round but they were both gone.

I think Jones turns out to be the Packers best WR this year actually but at worst is a solid #2. I got Bolidin pretty late but hoping Hopkins turns out to be my #3 in that league

Team 2 could be really strong if Decker is able to replicate what he did last year and if TY Hilton and Givens step up to another level. I think Givens could because to me he's the guy that Bradford likes best. Team 1's success will depend on your QBs if either one proves to be a top 12 QB then you've got a chance to be good. I'd give both a solid B grade.

I ended up joining a third league and had the 4th pick

Brees

Lynch

Mathews (Bilal Powell, Isaac Redman)

Demaryius

Vincent Jackson

Jordy (Hilton, Jennings)

Rudolph TE

Hauschka

Rams

I actually like this team the best

This team is awesome. Weak RB2 but everything else looks really good.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.