Just did my draft tonight, ten team league...whatcha think

The Poojer

i wasn't crazy about my Cam Newton pick, but i don't hate the others...we had to draft 4-RB, 4-WR, 2-QB, 2-TE, 2-K, 2-D, once the draft is over we can have any combination...i missed out on sj13 in the 12th round because i used up all my wr picks

7 Calvin Johnson, Det WR

14 C.J. Spiller, Buf RB

27 Julio Jones, Atl WR

34 Victor Cruz, NYG WR

47 Cam Newton, Car QB

54 Pierre Garcon, Wsh WR

67 BenJarvus Green-Ellis, Cin RB

74 Ahmad Bradshaw, Ind RB

87 Joe Flacco, Bal QB

94 Greg Olsen, Car TE

107 Martellus Bennett, Chi TE

114 Rashard Mendenhall, Ari RB

127 Phil Dawson, SF K

134 Steelers D/ST D/ST

147 Mike Nugent, Cin K

154 Bills D/ST D/ST

Edited by The Poojer

Tough to complain about a draft where you get Spiller 14th & Julio 27th (both ridiculous) but you should have a much better RB2 than LawFirm in a league that soft.

The difference between Garcon & Stevie isn't great enough to justify passing on a RB there (or even TE if Witten or someone was available).

At least take your 4th RB in the 9th - Flacco/Olsen/Bennett are just guys in a long list of guys. Take Josh Freeman for your backup towards the end; who cares.

I do like Bradshaw as a RB3 value (get him in almost every mock I do).

Also no idea what you don't like about Cam in the 5th.

You better have a awesome squad in a ten teamer. Hard not to. Megatron and Spiller are the dynamic duo! Nice. My only critique would be that in case Spiller goes down you don't have a lot of depth. Seems like you could have got maybe Bush, Gore or Steven Jackson with the 3rd pick? Not sure have never been in a 10 teamer.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.