anyone worried about the running game?

An offensive line that wasn't as good as last year might be a problem.

that is silly.. we have pretty much the very same OL as last year minus Levitre.... Depth has changed some we let Rinehart go.. but that is it.

So many begged Chan last year to run run run the ball.. When the other team knows you are focusing on the run they'll cheat up.. So it is up to the QB to keep the D honest.. We didn't have much QB play keeping the D honest..

I think the Wa debacle was a team gassed after a grueling camp, and the coaches experimenting seeing what works and how players react. We also had Gilmore drop a sure INT, and Stevie being sloppy with the football and fumbling. Those 2 plays could of made a big difference.

We had a decent 1st 2 preseason games, so a sloppy 3rd game should not be the end of the world for fans...

that is silly.. we have pretty much the very same OL as last year minus Levitre.... Depth has changed some we let Rinehart go.. but that is it.

So many begged Chan last year to run run run the ball.. When the other team knows you are focusing on the run they'll cheat up.. So it is up to the QB to keep the D honest.. We didn't have much QB play keeping the D honest..

I think the Wa debacle was a team gassed after a grueling camp, and the coaches experimenting seeing what works and how players react. We also had Gilmore drop a sure INT, and Stevie being sloppy with the football and fumbling. Those 2 plays could of made a big difference.

We had a decent 1st 2 preseason games, so a sloppy 3rd game should not be the end of the world for fans...

This. We have 3 decent RBs and a deep threat now, that opposing defenses should, in theory, have to account for. The days of seeing the pats put 9 men in the box should be behind us. I'm as worried about the run game as I am worried about my pet rock starving to death. Although, he did try to run away the other day... Edited by sodbuster