Do you know why I pulled you over?

Just Jack

My wife has got a warning for driving too slow. Speed zone sign was partially hidden and she did not see it. She had cop behind her for several miles so she is concentrating on maintaining the 25 mph speed not knowing it changed to 45 mph. He finally stopped her and gave her warning.

Can we merge this w/the bicycle thread? ;-) :-P How can a bicycle go slow and still use a common highway? Shouldn't they kick them off the road?

Anyway... I feel for the dude... I drive my Jeep TJ ('06 Wrangler)... Last of the dinosaurs (last of the cast iron straight-6..AMC 4 litre (242cu.in), it has a sweet spot for fuel consumption... I can go 70+ (speed limit in Ohio, Indiana, and will be soon in Illinois) pretty easily... BUT it guzzles gas, It drops well below the average 15 miles per gallon to around 10! :-O If I stay around 55 to 60... I can get over 20mpg! One of the reasons I like driving it over the road, I can't do anything stupid w/it... Still not a problem because I am well over the interstate minimum of 45mph.