AFC East - meh

YoloinOhio

-I was just reading an article about how poor Mike Wallace looks in Miami and he could be a bust FA signing. The fins also parted ways with Reggie Bush and Jake Long. and have start a 2nd year QB. Their D is not great and I know it was a preseason game but the game I watched them play against the Cowboys in Canton was brutal. I like Hartline, but not sure how many playmakers they have. Lamar Miller hasn't looked great either as of yet, although I know he has OK potential. He's no Spiller.

-J-E-T-S. That is all.

-Pats - Brady's knee might be OK today, but I have a feeling he could get hurt this year. Don't tell me teams won't go after that knee. No deep threat WR, no awesome TEs til Gronk returns, and a very questionable defense. I still think they likely win the division because they cheat, er, because they always do, but they typically struggle against NFC teams as well...

all I'm saying is there's a chance.

Can the Bills pressure and sack Brady, that will be the turning point. If we can put that guy on his butt and keep him running, there is no reason this team can't be in the running for the Division. I still think the Pats win the Division 10-6, but we are fool to think we are not within reach

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Can the Bills pressure and sack Brady, that will be the turning point. If we can put that guy on his butt and keep him running, there is no reason this team can't be in the running for the Division. I still think the Pats win the Division 10-6, but we are fool to think we are not within reach

This is a QB driven league. The Pats have, arguably, the best QB in the game under centre whereas the Bills have major questions marks at the QB spot.

Furthermore, the Pats have, arguably, the best HC in the game roaming the sidelines (not to mention a highly proven and successful support staff) wheras the Bills have a bunch of rookie unknowns.

It really doesn't take much of a stretch to believe the odds of the Bills ousting the Pats to win the division are quite high.

I think the Bills are going to throw the kitchen sink at the PATS in game one. If they win it, it sets a tone for the EAST. Plus makes the Pats look vunerable. Petine needs this 1st game to go well to prove he was more then Rex Ryan clipboard holder and can match Brady blow for blow. Marone wants to prove he belongs as a threat to the NFL head coachs. Hacket studies video like crazy. He wants to prove the K-gun still works and that hoodie is out classed by speed.

You know that for the next two weeks the Pat defense will be practicing how to respond to high tempo offenses. Pat's WR will be doing double moves on our #2 corner all game. It all comes down to Spiller. If Spiller is on fire, the Pats are done.... safeties will cheat up and EJ will throw bombs.

I think the Bills are going to throw the kitchen sink at the PATS in game one. If they win it, it sets a tone for the EAST. Plus makes the Pats look vunerable. Petine needs this 1st game to go well to prove he was more then Rex Ryan clipboard holder and can match Brady blow for blow. Marone wants to prove he belongs as a threat to the NFL head coachs. Hacket studies video like crazy. He wants to prove the K-gun still works and that hoodie is out classed by speed.

You know that for the next two weeks the Pat defense will be practicing how to respond to high tempo offenses. Pat's WR will be doing double moves on our #2 corner all game. It all comes down to Spiller. If Spiller is on fire, the Pats are done.... safeties will cheat up and EJ will throw bombs.

Interesting you mention Pettine, because he is all too familiar with the Pats and how to defend Brady. I think getting a DC who has been successful within your own division is a major win. The Jets did not always beat the Pats, but they have had some success and in the playoffs as well. Plus their offense usually sucked so it made the defense all the more important.