NFL.Com stream for the Bills game

I bought the NFL Preseason package for $20 and was busy with work so I didn't get to see the Bills game live. That's okay. I can watch it when I get home. But no...for some reason the feed on NFL.com is BROKEN and doesn't work. Every other game streams fine but the Bills game is no working at all. WHAT THE HELL? I was soooo looking forward to watching, especially after the score! WTF! Anyone have this problem and a solution? I am frustrated.

They will have it on more than once.... not a solution but something at least. I would also try the dodgy streams sometime thoses work when NFLs isn't

No joy for me on finding a good stream, you are a better searcher than I, alas.

I bought the NFL Preseason package for $20 and was busy with work so I didn't get to see the Bills game live. That's okay. I can watch it when I get home. But no...for some reason the feed on NFL.com is BROKEN and doesn't work. Every other game streams fine but the Bills game is no working at all. WHAT THE HELL? I was soooo looking forward to watching, especially after the score! WTF! Anyone have this problem and a solution? I am frustrated.

Get your money back and FAST