Most Underrated and Overrated Bill of All Time

I voted for Drew Bledsoe & Kenneth Davis, although I seriously considered voting for Aaron Schobel. Considering how many bad teams Schobel played for he always gave his all and delivered many times.

Don Beebe is overrated? How? The guy was a reserve WR, not a starter. Yeah he never had a 1000 yard season, but again, he was not a starter. Considering the role he was given, he did a good job.

I'd remove Beebe from this list and replace him with Willis McGahee.

I voted for Drew Bledsoe & Kenneth Davis, although I seriously considered voting for Aaron Schobel. Considering how many bad teams Schobel played for he always gave his all and delivered many times.

Don Beebe is overrated? How? The guy was a reserve WR, not a starter. Yeah he never had a 1000 yard season, but again, he was not a starter. Considering the role he was given, he did a good job.

I'd remove Beebe from this list and replace him with Willis McGahee.

Wasn't Schobel the guy who annoyed all his teammates for years with his whining until he got a fat contract he thought he deserved... and then underperformed? Am I remembering that right?

I agree with a mess of earlier posters--Darryl Talley for underrated.

Overrated--you're right, #81, Rueben Brown. How many damn Pro Bowls did he go to, and for what?

I agree about Brown. I never really understood all his Pro Bowls.

And I voted Byrd for underrated even though he was not underrated in his time. But I think young fans don't realize how good he was. Even I barely remember but some of his stats speak for themselves.

Really? Outside of Buffalo nobody even know this guy. He sucked for sure but how do you call him overrated?

How about Mark Pike as Underrated or even Brian Moorman. Both went largely unnoticed outside of Buffalo and Pike especially lived in Taskers shadow.

great call on Pike, the best special teams player in the league at the time was Tasker, but number two was Pike on the same team.