Big Brother 15 (Warning: Spoilers!!)

ajzepp

Can't sleep, so figured I'd watch tonights episode of BBAUS so I'm all caught up. I've been wondering why they haven't been competing in any way, and tonight I found out why. Apparently on Saturday nights this large additional room attached to the house opens up and they basically have a gym class/Fear Factor type competition. Some are group comps and apparently some individual (Im only about 20 min into it). In the end there are a few prizes/advantages that houseguests can win, which may allow them greater leverage. Apparently on Tuesday there is something to do with nominations, so it'll be interesting to see how that works.

Very weird, but in a good way.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Candice, Jessie nominated by Gina Marie this week, and Amanda was America's MVP nominee for the block. Jessie wins veto and removes herself, Spencer going up in his place. Candice is the plan for eviction this week. Interesting how Amanda said some very racial and derogatory remarks directly to Candice during veto comp, but isn't getting slack like Aaryn did.

Not sure how to add a spoiler tag, so spoiler alert below:

Helen won a BBQ and invited Aaryn/Elissa/Jessie.

Judd won $5,000

Spencer won a trip to the Bahamas.

Gina Marie has to wear a "cone of shame" for 24 hours.

Candice has to wear a " Clownie-tard" for the week and will be evicted in it.

Amanda has to get spray tanned every hour 24/7 for a few days.

Okay, Im officially sick of Amanda now...I'm glad she's having a meltdown...maybe now McRae will get back to playing the game instead of sleeping all day.

Game sucks this year - it's so predictable. You can list who is going out the door next, practically in order, almost regardless of who wins HoH. They had 2 chances in a row to get Amanda out and chose not to - they will look back and rue the day! With a double eviction tonight and probably elimination of MVP, it only enhances her position going forward.

I've completely fallen in love with the BB Aussie cast. These are some of the most fun, caring people I've ever seen on a reality show. I just want to pack a bag and join the house just to hang with 'em. The BB USA cast look like complete pieces of crap compared to the Aussies.

I love youtube...they have three people posting the BB AUS episodes daily. I'm so glad people take time out of their day to do that. I've really been enjoying this show.

I've completely fallen in love with the BB Aussie cast. These are some of the most fun, caring people I've ever seen on a reality show. I just want to pack a bag and join the house just to hang with 'em. The BB USA cast look like complete pieces of crap compared to the Aussies.

I love youtube...they have three people posting the BB AUS episodes daily. I'm so glad people take time out of their day to do that. I've really been enjoying this show.

My sister is really loving the BBAUS season too. So she thanks you for providing the information on it.

She could not believe the first episode. The size of the audience, the dance number. She thought she was watching American Idol.

She wanted me to tell you that she thinks the two "new" contestants, the blondes, are going to be annoying as hell.

She also cannot believe the size of the house.

My sister is really loving the BBAUS season too. So she thanks you for providing the information on it.

She could not believe the first episode. The size of the audience, the dance number. She thought she was watching American Idol.

She wanted me to tell you that she thinks the two "new" contestants, the blondes, are going to be annoying as hell.

She also cannot believe the size of the house.

That's awesome, I'm so glad she's watching it! I had never really thought of using youtube like this until recently...the quality of the shows isn't great, but it's more than watchable.

I totally agree with her about the blondes lol...the funniest thing for me is this guy Caleb, who is the Aussie version of a California surfer dude...he gets so excited whenever they come and sit on either side of him...the guy cracks me up!

And yep, the size of the house is just unreal! Every time you think you've seen it in its entirety, another room opens up. It's also really neat how they keep them active most of the day. Unlike the US version where there is a lot of sitting around, these folks have all sorts of ongoing interaction with Big Brother and it seems like it would be much harder to become bored in this version of the game.

I'm so glad she's watching!

That's awesome, I'm so glad she's watching it! I had never really thought of using youtube like this until recently...the quality of the shows isn't great, but it's more than watchable.

I totally agree with her about the blondes lol...the funniest thing for me is this guy Caleb, who is the Aussie version of a California surfer dude...he gets so excited whenever they come and sit on either side of him...the guy cracks me up!

And yep, the size of the house is just unreal! Every time you think you've seen it in its entirety, another room opens up. It's also really neat how they keep them active most of the day. Unlike the US version where there is a lot of sitting around, these folks have all sorts of ongoing interaction with Big Brother and it seems like it would be much harder to become bored in this version of the game.

I'm so glad she's watching!

My sister now has 2 of her friends watching as well, and at least one is more addicted than she is.

She says she wants to pick up Ben and put him in her pocket.

The way they do the noms is very interesting. She agrees that she loves the interactions the house guests have with BB.

BBUS = Pain & Drama. BBAUS = Fun & great cast.

My sister now has 2 of her friends watching as well, and at least one is more addicted than she is.

She says she wants to pick up Ben and put him in her pocket.

The way they do the noms is very interesting. She agrees that she loves the interactions the house guests have with BB.

BBUS = Pain & Drama. BBAUS = Fun & great cast.

I can't remember ever saying this about another dude, but I wanted to just head over to the house and give Ben a big hug the other day...lol

The noms are definitely interesting...BB sort of has you explain the basis for your noms, and if they feel like it's not a good reason they can admonish you to put more thought into the decision. The show just feels completely different day after day...there is always something new they're having the housemates do, and so many of the cast are just great fun to watch.

• 3 weeks later...

So glad Helen's gone I couldn't stand her. Now Amanda is the one that just has to go. She does make it interesting though. Every episode I marvel over how cute Ayrn is. Very good looking girl.

• 2 weeks later...

Earlier in this thread you guys were talking about the Canadian version. It looks really good but I'm having a hard time finding the episodes. YouTube seems to alternate episodes for some reason and they are in a real crappy resolution. Any other sources for this? I went to the official web site but I'm locked out because I'm in the US.

Earlier in this thread you guys were talking about the Canadian version. It looks really good but I'm having a hard time finding the episodes. YouTube seems to alternate episodes for some reason and they are in a real crappy resolution. Any other sources for this? I went to the official web site but I'm locked out because I'm in the US.

AJ, should we let him know of our little secret? :flirt:

The browser ad-on is to watch the Aussie version, actually...the Canadian ones should all be there. I'll check in my history and find the channel.

Looks like the BBCan youtube channels aren't there anymore...

YOu can see all the eps here...just have to click off a lot of annoying pop-ups: http://www.free-tv-video-online.me/internet/big_brother_canada/season_1.html

The browser ad-on is to watch the Aussie version, actually...the Canadian ones should all be there. I'll check in my history and find the channel.

Looks like the BBCan youtube channels aren't there anymore...

YOu can see all the eps here...just have to click off a lot of annoying pop-ups: http://www.free-tv-v...a/season_1.html

I thought you could choose which country the website is from??

I thought you could choose which country the website is from??

You can, but the BB Canada shows I watched were all on youtube. If there's an official BB Can site with full eps, it prob will work...I haven't checked yet.

Apparently the show has been renewed for next summer...even though ratings were initially lower than last year, the show ended up significantly higher. I'm glad it's back, of course, but I hope they do a better job casting it.

http://www.mjsbigblog.com/cbs-big-brother-renewed-season-16.htm

I couldn't care less about tonight's finale...this season can't end fast enough for me.

Andy is the best of the worst, IMO, but I've seen enough of him on the feeds to think he's just as big of a douche as the rest of them.

• 1 month later...

Big Brother Australia 2013 was the single greatest sesaon of reality TV I've ever seen...

What a Finale tonight! And how awesome was it that I was able to watch it live! What a wild, fun ride...

I won't ruin it by saying who won just in case even one person decides to start watching...and if anyone does want to watch, let me know and I'll post a couple links of youtube channels where you can see every episode in its entirety.

What a great season!!!