Big Brother 15 (Warning: Spoilers!!)

ajzepp

Well, so much for that...Elissa has succeeded in annoying the hell out of me now, as well. I've never seen a cast on BB in all these years where I either disliked or was annoyed by every single cast member.

I've also never seen a cast that was so intolerant of the fact that others may DARE to actually play the game. I don't get these people at all...

Hopefully the episodes for BB Australia will be up on youtube just like the BBCanada episodes were, and then that cast will actually play the game like it's supposed to be played...this is getting lame.

My sister is in complete agreement with you.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, so much for that...Elissa has succeeded in annoying the hell out of me now, as well. I've never seen a cast on BB in all these years where I either disliked or was annoyed by every single cast member.

I've also never seen a cast that was so intolerant of the fact that others may DARE to actually play the game. I don't get these people at all...

Hopefully the episodes for BB Australia will be up on youtube just like the BBCanada episodes were, and then that cast will actually play the game like it's supposed to be played...this is getting lame.

Well yea Elissa is a crack pot lol she isn't Rachel at all. I loved Rachel, I'm done voting for her to get MVP that's for sure. Helen and Judd get my votes now lol

However how could you say that the bb Canada cast has played better then this seasons us cast ? Helen, Judd, Andy and McCree are playing real well. Do you not watch the live feeds?? That bb Canada cast all constantly made bad mistake after bad mistake other then the final 3 the others sucked.

You don't like Amanda? She's playing the game (albeit a bit forcefully at times).

Well, Amanda, Howard, and Judd are in the group that I'm indifferent to, but I'm not rooting for any of them. Usually by this time of the season I've settled in on a favorite or two and I find myself rooting for them to get to the end, make big moves, etc. This year I just don't seem to really care. I still want to see the episodes, and I'm glad the ratings are going back up, but coming off BBCanada this season just pales in comparison.

It's getting annoying that not ONE person in the house can STFU lol. These are like the anti-BB house guests, cause alliances crumble at the drop of a hat and nobody is legitimately loyal to anyone else. The closest thing to a loyal alliance would be Pizza Boy and Amanda, but PIzza Boy has been fully assimilated by his "Queen" and basically just sits around all day. In a way, I hope Amanda gets booted this week so this dork actually has to play the game.

Well yea Elissa is a crack pot lol she isn't Rachel at all. I loved Rachel, I'm done voting for her to get MVP that's for sure. Helen and Judd get my votes now lol

However how could you say that the bb Canada cast has played better then this seasons us cast ? Helen, Judd, Andy and McCree are playing real well. Do you not watch the live feeds?? That bb Canada cast all constantly made bad mistake after bad mistake other then the final 3 the others sucked.

YOu really think Helen deserves MVP vote? Helen is completely intolerant of strategy and people playing the game. If she were using that as some sort of strategy, I'd be all for it, but she's clearly not. She wants all the girls to sit around having nail parties and talking about which color panties they're going to buy next time they go to the mall. She's an awful player, IMO. At least Judd has TRIED to get some things going...he has nothing but crap to work with, though, so I feel for the guy.

I found the BBCan cast FAR more likable and diverse, for one. Gary always kept it interesting and that guy could be an animal at challenges. That hot little european firecracker who always drank too much was hilarious. Peter Brown was easily my favorite player...the guy was loving his time there and he was ALWAYS making moves behind the scenes. Jillian was a complete twat, so having her as to root against was great...when she paired up with Emmett it resulted in a much stronger alliance, so she immediately became a bigger threat. And hell, what's not to like about a talking moose head? Yeah, thus far I'd rank BBCan way above this season of BB USA. Still early, but you've already got some of the most active players out of the house...I'm not confident that the remaining players will really do anything all that great.

Well, Amanda, Howard, and Judd are in the group that I'm indifferent to, but I'm not rooting for any of them. Usually by this time of the season I've settled in on a favorite or two and I find myself rooting for them to get to the end, make big moves, etc. This year I just don't seem to really care. I still want to see the episodes, and I'm glad the ratings are going back up, but coming off BBCanada this season just pales in comparison.

It's getting annoying that not ONE person in the house can STFU lol. These are like the anti-BB house guests, cause alliances crumble at the drop of a hat and nobody is legitimately loyal to anyone else. The closest thing to a loyal alliance would be Pizza Boy and Amanda, but PIzza Boy has been fully assimilated by his "Queen" and basically just sits around all day. In a way, I hope Amanda gets booted this week so this dork actually has to play the game.

YOu really think Helen deserves MVP vote? Helen is completely intolerant of strategy and people playing the game. If she were using that as some sort of strategy, I'd be all for it, but she's clearly not. She wants all the girls to sit around having nail parties and talking about which color panties they're going to buy next time they go to the mall. She's an awful player, IMO. At least Judd has TRIED to get some things going...he has nothing but crap to work with, though, so I feel for the guy.

I found the BBCan cast FAR more likable and diverse, for one. Gary always kept it interesting and that guy could be an animal at challenges. That hot little european firecracker who always drank too much was hilarious. Peter Brown was easily my favorite player...the guy was loving his time there and he was ALWAYS making moves behind the scenes. Jillian was a complete twat, so having her as to root against was great...when she paired up with Emmett it resulted in a much stronger alliance, so she immediately became a bigger threat. And hell, what's not to like about a talking moose head? Yeah, thus far I'd rank BBCan way above this season of BB USA. Still early, but you've already got some of the most active players out of the house...I'm not confident that the remaining players will really do anything all that great.

I agree with you on bb Canada however Peter and Alec !@#$ed their game play by turning on topaz not once but over and over which cost them their games. They weren't smart game players.

Helen and Amanda have run the big brother house since day one. Everyone they want out are put up and are out. That's good gameplay. when you aren't In power and to make what you want to happen, happen is good game play.

Nick, Jeremy and kaitlyn may have been good at comps (???) or could have been. All 3 had god awful social games and got them selves evicted. Kaitlyn could have saved herself this week but instead of listening to Elissa she attacks her. Like wtf?? Elissa tried to save her lol

You clearly aren't watching the live feeds. Helen is by far the MVP. She will win the game.

I dislike Aaron but she has turned her game around and has a chance to stay for a while.

Jesse is a crappy, she needs to go.

I agree with you on bb Canada however Peter and Alec !@#$ed their game play by turning on topaz not once but over and over which cost them their games. They weren't smart game players.

Helen and Amanda have run the big brother house since day one. Everyone they want out are put up and are out. That's good gameplay. when you aren't In power and to make what you want to happen, happen is good game play.

Nick, Jeremy and kaitlyn may have been good at comps (???) or could have been. All 3 had god awful social games and got them selves evicted. Kaitlyn could have saved herself this week but instead of listening to Elissa she attacks her. Like wtf?? Elissa tried to save her lol

You clearly aren't watching the live feeds. Helen is by far the MVP. She will win the game.

I dislike Aaron but she has turned her game around and has a chance to stay for a while.

Jesse is a crappy, she needs to go.

Yeah I don't watch the live feeds other than BBAD, which I hate this year since it's on a regular cable channel and not Showtime. It's ridiculous to have a live feed where you have to use a delay and mute the language...just put the damn thing back on a pay channel.

I'll have to take your word on the helen thing, cause I have yet to see her do ANYTHING that would constitute strategy. All I've seen her do is cry, B word and moan about the "bad people", and how she wants to see a "good person" win the show...so I guess if you consider endless whining to others who are also fellow whiners who are easily butt hurt, then she's a brilliant Big Brother player and deserves to win the game lol. To me, she's a glorified floater, and if the make up of the house were different (i.e. fewer butt hurt whiners), we wouldn't even be having this discussion.

Agree about the Topaz thing. That was clearly a huge mistake. I thought Topaz was far smarter than they gave her credit for, in addition to her "hubba hubba" good looks. Maybe Peter is closeted and felt threatened? I dunno...Topaz was awesome, though. I don't know if you listen to the Rob Cesternino podcast, but he has Peter on Sunday Nights and they have a great camaraderie...I enjoy those shows far more than when he has on Ian "I love to perv on women when they're in the shower and make inappropriate comments to them" Terry.

Also agree about the social games of Jeremy, Nick and Kaitlyn...I just like having active players in the game, whether I like them or not. I hate when people just sit around, which is what I fear helen's master plan is.

Jesse is crappy....agreed.

Looks like BB Australia starts tonight...I'll post a youtube vid of the first episode if I find a good quality one in case anyone else is interested in following that season. I've heard that BBUK and BBAUS are both really good, so looking forward to checking it out.

Well, it just so happens that the BB start time in Australia is 5am EST here...so since I've been having a hard time sleeping, I figured I'd fire up the Sopcast link that someone posted on the Jokers forums. Watching episode 1 live as we speak...this is incredibly different than the US version. The audience is HUGE and you can hear them as they all watch the events together. The introduce the housemates one by one and watch as they enter the house for the first time. The BB house is SICK! It's absolutely massive. And they have a twist where the house is literally divided, splitting it into a "luxury" side and a "dingy" side. The dingy side has no hot water, small beds, and they can only eat stale bread and water apparently. The third housemate is entering now, but I'm about to head off to bed...hopefully youtube will have a nice quality episode 1 waiting for us later today.

And also, how can BB Australia have HD cams for their show, yet the American version is still in the dark ages with the SD? Pretty lame, BB...

Nite all

PS...Housemate #3..."Tahan"...holy WOWZA!

Edited by ajzepp

And also, how can BB Australia have HD cams for their show, yet the American version is still in the dark ages with the SD? Pretty lame, BB...

Agreed here - it's utterly ridiculous. Is BB the only show on a major network that isn't in HD yet?

I don't understand what you mean about Helen though. She's been controlling the game - not sitting around and whining like you said. She just roped Aaryn in and forced her to nominate who she wanted. Isn't that the very definition of gameplay?

Agreed here - it's utterly ridiculous. Is BB the only show on a major network that isn't in HD yet?

I don't understand what you mean about Helen though. She's been controlling the game - not sitting around and whining like you said. She just roped Aaryn in and forced her to nominate who she wanted. Isn't that the very definition of gameplay?

Yeah, the Aaryn deal was an opportunistic move for her...no argument there. I'm glad she's now saying she wants to get rid of Elissa...WOW is she a flake. She has to be the dumbest player ever to be on this show. It's like her mom's Uterus was completely sucked dry when Rachel was in the oven, and the cupboard was totally barren once Elissa took up residence.

It looks to me like Candace has taken over the crying role now...isolating herself because the world is evil and basking in her own misery...who cast this damn season???

who cast this damn season???

I don't know if this is true or not, but I read on Jokers a couple of weeks ago that the casting was really bad this year. A few players (can't remember who, Jeremy was in the list I believe) were talking, and asked if they had any interviews before being selected for the show, and most (all?) of the people in the group said they hadn't... That seems weird, but could explain why this season kinda sucks compared to others.

I don't know if this is true or not, but I read on Jokers a couple of weeks ago that the casting was really bad this year. A few players (can't remember who, Jeremy was in the list I believe) were talking, and asked if they had any interviews before being selected for the show, and most (all?) of the people in the group said they hadn't... That seems weird, but could explain why this season kinda sucks compared to others.

That would explain a lot...I've just never seen a cast like this before.

It's almost like CBS said, "Crap, it's almost summer, and we haven't picked people for Big Brother yet!" :D

It really is! I just can't get over how these people take EVERYTHING personally and just have no tolerance for game play. I think i've even only heard like two or three of them talk about past seasons...

Elissa can't be bothered to participate in the game...she's too busy doing yoga all over the house.

Finished watching Ep.1 of BBAUS...the format is TOTALLY different...I guess this was the original format, the one that started in the Netherlands and has become so huge in the UK. The pace is a big dragged out, but the casting was PERFECT. How can a country/continent with so much less diversity than what we have here assemble a cast that is FAR more interesting that this year's BB USA?

Anyway...this may be the most beautiful contestant I've ever seen on any season of Big Brother...anywhere in the world...

Tahan.htm

Finished watching Ep.1 of BBAUS...the format is TOTALLY different...I guess this was the original format, the one that started in the Netherlands and has become so huge in the UK. The pace is a big dragged out, but the casting was PERFECT. How can a country/continent with so much less diversity than what we have here assemble a cast that is FAR more interesting that this year's BB USA?

Anyway...this may be the most beautiful contestant I've ever seen on any season of Big Brother...anywhere in the world...

Attached file did not work for me, so I went to the BB Australia website and.....Holey Rusted Metal, Batman!

She is one fine woman.

Attached file did not work for me, so I went to the BB Australia website and.....Holey Rusted Metal, Batman!

She is one fine woman.

Here ya go...the direct link prob works better.

http://www.bigbrother.com.au/pictures/334285/meet-big-brother-housemate-tahan.slideshow

Hopefully she doesn't have Aaryn disease and ends up becoming uglier and uglier based on her personality.

I can't stand Helen. There was 2 and a half strikes against her when I read she was a political consultant. She acts like it My wtf? moment with her came when she was interrogating Howard and Spencer about having the nerve to have an alliance besides the one she heads up. Like they were some sort of criminals. Then she starts balling. A true politician manipulating to the extreme. What is frustrating this season is the total indifference by the rest of the cast about who's running the show. There is no push back at all against Helen and her horde. Spencer and Howard finally last week made a half assed try but the rest of the house are just following Helen like sheep to the slaughter. Aryns only chance in the game came and left this week as head of household. She could have made a major power shift away from the politician but she thinks it's safer to go with Helen. No way. She will be next on the block next week when they are done with her

I can't stand Helen. There was 2 and a half strikes against her when I read she was a political consultant. She acts like it My wtf? moment with her came when she was interrogating Howard and Spencer about having the nerve to have an alliance besides the one she heads up. Like they were some sort of criminals. Then she starts balling. A true politician manipulating to the extreme. What is frustrating this season is the total indifference by the rest of the cast about who's running the show. There is no push back at all against Helen and her horde. Spencer and Howard finally last week made a half assed try but the rest of the house are just following Helen like sheep to the slaughter. Aryns only chance in the game came and left this week as head of household. She could have made a major power shift away from the politician but she thinks it's safer to go with Helen. No way. She will be next on the block next week when they are done with her

That's exactly it, I totally agree...and if Helen were using her political/whiner abilities in order to actually strategize a win on Big Brother, I'd appreciate her more than I do. But she uses those abilities simply to guilt trip and demonize those who are attempting to do wtf they are there to do...so now she's got her group of sympathizers who want to have the nail parties, sleep all hours of the day, do endless yoga all throughout the house, etc, etc, etc joining her in this indifference to Big Brother...it's absolutely maddening to me as someone who has watched and enjoyed every single episode of this show over the years to have these people attempting to sterilize things.

Something has got to stir up this pot before it's too late.

Like, I'm not really sure if, like, I can, like, watch this big brother after dark show anymore...like, all these girls do is, like, talk about dumb stuff and, like, constantly use words, like....well...LIKE, for example. It just, like, gets really...like...annoying.

Like, I'm not really sure if, like, I can, like, watch this big brother after dark show anymore...like, all these girls do is, like, talk about dumb stuff and, like, constantly use words, like....well...LIKE, for example. It just, like, gets really...like...annoying.

:lol:

I live in California, that's regular talk around here.

lol, pretty sure it was invented out your way, eh?

That's exactly it, I totally agree...and if Helen were using her political/whiner abilities in order to actually strategize a win on Big Brother, I'd appreciate her more than I do. But she uses those abilities simply to guilt trip and demonize those who are attempting to do wtf they are there to do...so now she's got her group of sympathizers who want to have the nail parties, sleep all hours of the day, do endless yoga all throughout the house, etc, etc, etc joining her in this indifference to Big Brother...it's absolutely maddening to me as someone who has watched and enjoyed every single episode of this show over the years to have these people attempting to sterilize things.

Something has got to stir up this pot before it's too late.

Helen seems very smart -- I bet that she's doing it on purpose and that IS the strategy. If it works, great. If it doesn't, she'll adjust. I think you're selling her short. Does it make for interesting TV? Not really. But it's still smart.

Helen seems very smart -- I bet that she's doing it on purpose and that IS the strategy. If it works, great. If it doesn't, she'll adjust. I think you're selling her short. Does it make for interesting TV? Not really. But it's still smart.

I just haven't ever seen her talk about winning the game. To me it seems as if it's more of a baby w/out it's pacifier. When Helen thinks that the house is strategizing against her, she's cries and whines. When she has everyone conforming to her kumbaya master plan, she sits there and sucks on that thing til her heart's content. I dunno, it's clear she's intelligent, I just don't think she has any real desire for the actual game of BB.

I loved the look on Amanda's face when nominated. And the dim wit pizza guy's reaction was priceless. Now he's mad? Boy the rest of the house must be very scared. Spencer has jumped to #1 in my book. Maybe the smartest guy there. Funny how the smashed cut to him debunking pizza boys attempt at game play bs last night. I hope he can maneuver his way farther in the game. It would have been easier to galvanize the house a couple weeks ago when the numbers were different but still possible. Just have to convince a few how really in control Helen is. Damn I can't stand looking at her!

I loved the look on Amanda's face when nominated. And the dim wit pizza guy's reaction was priceless. Now he's mad? Boy the rest of the house must be very scared. Spencer has jumped to #1 in my book. Maybe the smartest guy there. Funny how the smashed cut to him debunking pizza boys attempt at game play bs last night. I hope he can maneuver his way farther in the game. It would have been easier to galvanize the house a couple weeks ago when the numbers were different but still possible. Just have to convince a few how really in control Helen is. Damn I can't stand looking at her!

Pizza Boy has been mailing it in since week 1. All he does is sleep, grab ass, and eat. It's about time his vacation come to an end and he start playing the game.

Spencer definitely gives me hope that there will be someone for me to root for...hopefully it'll be Candace who gets the boot tonight and we can have one less whiny, crying drama queen in the house. And also cause it means Howard will stay. Howard's speech was stupid last night...he should have said exactly what he said in the diary room when he said how joining an alliance is what you're SUPPOSED to do when you play big brother, calling Helen out for the way she acted like it was such an evil thing for him to do.

If these people would just get back to PLAYING instead of tickling each others tootsies all night, I'd be very happy about that.

As for BB Australia, wow, this show is all over the place! They have really focused on the social experiment aspect of the game and have one half of the housemates not only living in poor conditions, but completely dependent on the other half for food and drink. Then they decided to bring in two more housemates and give them the challenge of portraying a newly married couple for a week. If they are caught in the lie, then they immediately go up for eviction. Big Brother had the temerity to take away Tahan's (the hot, hot, hot sexy girl) hair dryer for 24 hrs...if I were there, I'd whoop some big brother ass and defend her honor!

Pizza Boy has been mailing it in since week 1. All he does is sleep, grab ass, and eat. It's about time his vacation come to an end and he start playing the game.

Spencer definitely gives me hope that there will be someone for me to root for...hopefully it'll be Candace who gets the boot tonight and we can have one less whiny, crying drama queen in the house. And also cause it means Howard will stay. Howard's speech was stupid last night...he should have said exactly what he said in the diary room when he said how joining an alliance is what you're SUPPOSED to do when you play big brother, calling Helen out for the way she acted like it was such an evil thing for him to do.

If these people would just get back to PLAYING instead of tickling each others tootsies all night, I'd be very happy about that.

As for BB Australia, wow, this show is all over the place! They have really focused on the social experiment aspect of the game and have one half of the housemates not only living in poor conditions, but completely dependent on the other half for food and drink. Then they decided to bring in two more housemates and give them the challenge of portraying a newly married couple for a week. If they are caught in the lie, then they immediately go up for eviction. Big Brother had the temerity to take away Tahan's (the hot, hot, hot sexy girl) hair dryer for 24 hrs...if I were there, I'd whoop some big brother ass and defend her honor!

Right on the money. It's pretty unusual for this many showmances isn't it? Usually there is only one. Way to much grab a$$ going on this season. And the over the top melt down by GM when her guy(forget his name now) left? WTH was up with that? Even Ayrn, who I perceive as a pretty heartless biatch, went into melt down when the brain dead surfer dude left. I don't get how they get so emotionally attached after a week or two.

Ive read the posts here about the Canadian and now Aussie version of the show. Going to have to watch. Are they only on Itunes or can you get them elsewhere?

Edited by Dante

Right on the money. It's pretty unusual for this many showmances isn't it? Usually there is only one. Way to much grab a$$ going on this season. And the over the top melt down by GM when her guy(forget his name now) left? WTH was up with that? Even Ayrn, who I perceive as a pretty heartless biatch, went into melt down when the brain dead surfer dude left. I don't get how they get so emotionally attached after a week or two.

Ive read the posts here about the Canadian and now Aussie version of the show. Going to have to watch. Are they only on Itunes or can you get them elsewhere?

Hell, I forgot about GM's reaction...that makes zero sense to me. Nick wanted NOTHING to do with her lol. The whole house knew that, and they started trying to figure out what her major malfunction was, but then GM just started giving them all guilt trips for being insensitive...wtf? And yeah, the Aryan thing was very odd, as well. I've never seen a season with this much crying and bitching, and for so many different reasons. Even Amanda was starting to cry on the show tonight until Pizza Boy basically told her to knock it off. Just a weird, weird show this year...

Oh, and you can get the episodes for BBCan and BBAUS on youtube...There are a few people posting all the shows with the commercials taken out...not bad quality, too. I'd start with BBCan...the format was similar to the American show, and after a bit of a slow start the season ended up being very entertaining, IMO.

Apparently Aryan had another racial comment aimed at Candace in the last day or two...something about how she's an Aunt Jemima and should make pancakes.

I knew it seemed like it had been too long...usually folks like this can't last more than a week at best without having a relapse.

I really hope when she's evicted that Julie drops the bomb on her.

I really hope when she's evicted that Julie drops the bomb on her.

Unfortunately if she lasts much longer in the house, that won't happen because she'll be going to jury. Those people usually get boring interviews when kicked out to avoid contamination. :(

Unfortunately if she lasts much longer in the house, that won't happen because she'll be going to jury. Those people usually get boring interviews when kicked out to avoid contamination. :(

Good point...hopefully America will put her up this week to at least have a chance...I want to see Julie really get hold of her.

CHEN-BOT, SMASH!!!!!

:lol:

It would be great if she went off-script on her bigoted arse...then have someone dressed in an Aunt jemima costume come out and smack her with a huge pancake.

You know, not to make a generalization based on a television show, but after getting to know the BBAUS cast a bit, it's almost like they're adults compared to the BB US cast who are more like children. These people are incredibly diverse, and they handle the various personalities in a far more mature manner. There is one guy, Tim, whose more of a US type player, but the contrast between this cast and the US cast is pretty incredible.

Also, I wasn't sure I enjoyed the format at first, but now I'm seeing that it really allows you to get to know the people much better than you can on the American show. It's sort of like someone recorded the live feeds all day, and then just put like the most interesting segments of the day into the evening tv show for the audience.

I can see why in England the BB stars become hugely popular...

Also very interesting is the couple they've put together (they didn't know each other prior to the show) to pretend as if they're married. The guy is absolutely smitten with the girl, and he's also under the impression that she likes him, but she's not into him much at all. Yet they're both doing a great job portraying themselves as a legit married couple. It's very interesting!

And wow, I still can't get over the immensity of the BB house in Aussie land...the thing is just massive with all sorts of interesting rooms and features.