Anyone else afraid of EJ's running style?

I worry about everything regarding the Bills so yes, thanks for adding another one to the list you son of a dirty old....nevermind.

Watching tape, he's not afraid to tuck it in and run even though he states he's a passer first. My first notion when he was drafted is that we have a duel threat guy. Thinking about it now, we have a college coach and a college OC, I hope that we don't pull a RG3 with him and expect him to run to make his plays. Running should be a last resort IMO, Rolling out is a different story, i hope we see a pocket first, roll out second, run last approach. If he has to run make it on short situations when we have to gain 1-3 yards. The linebackers and DB's are too quick to close in the NFL and i hope Marrone can keep Hackett informed on that to not expose EJ to injury. He is a great runner don't get me wrong but his tall frame leaves a lot exposed mid section down.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll tell you who's worried... Rex Ryan and Bill Bellichick. I bet they're both scared sh :censored: less!

What have they got? Bianca, and Calvin Pace? Rex doesn't even have Revis anymore! -REVIS!

The Bills have everyone in their division (plus McShay) worried because things are changing faster than they anticipated.

Brady gets hurt, and the Pats are automatic Bottom-feeders.

The Jets have no QB, and Rex is under seige.

The Dolphins... may present a small problem... They have a young QB, finished second in the division, and with the signing of Wallace have momentum on their side.

Luckily, they're still the Dolphins, so we've got a decent chance.

I think I'll save my worrying for another time. At the moment, things don't look that bleak.