Manning wins AP MVP 47 of 48 votes

maddog

Peyton Manning deservedly won the AP NFL MVP. But somehow, one sportswriter or broadcaster voted for Michael Vick. Come on! I know Atlanta was drastically improved, and everyone has their own definition of MVP but Michael Vick over Peyton Manning! Gimme a break.

If anyone should have gotten votes beside Peyton, it should have been McNabb or TO. If Peyton didn't have such a good year, then I could see an argument for Vick as well, but not this year. He still made alot of bonehead plays for his team that they rebounded from. McNabb and TO are the 2 main reasons Philly was top in the NFC.

Does anyone on the Sunday night ESPN crew get a vote?  That would be your Vick voter...

200280[/snapback]

lol good point - hope they dont get any HOF votes, because there would be about 20 guys voted in every year, based by their performance on SNF.

Does anyone on the Sunday night ESPN crew get a vote?  That would be your Vick voter...

200280[/snapback]

I doubt it because that would probably mean someone on the MNF crew gets a vote, which would mean that Manning would have won 46-1-1... with the other one going to Tom Brady.

I doubt it because that would probably mean someone on the MNF crew gets a vote, which would mean that Manning would have won 46-1-1... with the other one going to Tom Brady.

200303[/snapback]

Nahhhh, Madden would have voted for Favre.