OTA - mini camp dates

Thanks for posting! I had been wondering, but not had time to check. It feels like the rookie camp is a little later than normal doesn't it? Maybe I just haven't been this excited in a while.

Thanks for posting! I had been wondering, but not had time to check. It feels like the rookie camp is a little later than normal doesn't it? Maybe I just haven't been this excited in a while.

8 days away isn't far off, but it will feel like forever. There definitely seems to be more excitement this year than in recent memory. I guess that comes with taking a QB in the 1st round!

Yeah. I though usually they have it the weekend after the draft weekend.

Yeah. I though usually they have it the weekend after the draft weekend.

Anyone heard if any of our rookies have that late exam/can't participate until June thing going on? I forget the exact rule, but it has to do with when a draft pick's college actually finishes the semester. I hope they are all eligible to come in next week.