EJ Will Make TJ

Mr. T

One of the players that stands to benefit the most, "if", EJ performs up to the level of what everyone hopes is TJ Graham. As many of you have pointed out already TJ's speed and deep threat ability was almost completely wasted last year because Fitz could not throw the deep ball. With the arm EJ possesses TJ has a chance to really produce. At the very least, when EJ is behind center defenses will have too respect the deep threat capability. This could also open things up that much more for SJ underneath. A lot of possibilities are there now that were not there the past few years.

I believe I read that TJ graded out near the bottom of the NFL in surehandedness last season,.If accurate he will now be able to drop longer throws.

I recall that another Bills "Rookie" WR in the past named Eric Moulds also had a problem with dropped passes. He turned out alright when given a chance. Let's also not forget that our TOP wr Stevie has dropped a few in his time. Point is that it is way too early to paint TJ out as having stone hands. Lets see what happens this year and see if this continues before we even consider passing final judgement.