Remember the 3rd Round Last Year. This is why...

That's how I would play them. Take any free shot you can and put a little extra mustard on tackles after scrambles.

Yep.

Might as well offer some monetary incentives too.

:)

Let me come out and say that Russell Wison is not as great as everyone seems to be indicating. He is on a stacked team so they are going to win games but he is an average passer and makes most of his big plays with his feet. That is not something that you can maintain in the NFL. He may develop into a strong passer but he's not one now and, unlike Kaepernick, I don't see a rocket arm on him.

Disagree.

Wilson has a very strong arm and throws a beautiful ball.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If buddy takes a CB high this year, it won't be Millner. It'll probably be NC State's David Amerson. 6'1" 225 4.35 speed.- Kid had an insane amount of Production his junior year... 13 INT's, over forty solo tackles... Kinda disappeared his senior year, tho....

Current Ryan Nassib rankings…

GBN Report - 44

Mike Mayock - 50

Gil Brandt - 50

CBS Sports - 48

Yet it's logical for the Bills to spend the #8 overall pick on Ryan Nassib? That is the logical thing to do unlike the Bills reaching for TJ Graham last year?

Obviously you look at the player rankings for many sites. I think you missed a few though....

(from the Nassib thread)

FYI, Nassib is:

Greg Cosell's #1 QB

Gruden's #1 QB

Russ Lande's #1 QB

Jaworski's #2 QB

ProFootballWeekly's #2 QB

He will be a 1st-rounder.

Graham has only played one season, and it was with a QB that was incapable of playing to Graham's strengths. Lots of teams passed on R. Wilson.

TJ might end up being a great pick, so trying to point fingers after one season is a joke. Chan wouldn't of used Wilson the same way & Dave W.'s defense wouldn't of done any better regardless. Having talent that's not going to be used properly = having wasted talent.