First round trade down seems likely.

Atlanta is rumored to want to trade up in the top 10.

Dee Milliner is there at no.8, Atlanta might swing a similar deal to what they did when drafting Julio Jones.

Would pick no. 30 be good, 2013 second rounder, a first rounder in 2014?

http://m.ajc.com/weblogs/atlanta-falcons/2013/apr/13/will-falcons-trade-get-cornerback/

Bills would pick:

Edited by KollegeStudnet

Buddy was been very forthcoming over the years that he does not know the draft board and how to move/up down. He has said many times he just likes to pick where he is slotted.

Unless, at age 73, Buddy has miraculously figured out the trade chart, he isn't going to move up/down. He is not a man of change.

I have a few thoughts/comments on the subject:

I consider myself pretty good at reading people - and when Buddy was asked at the luncheon yesterday about trading down, he said, among other things, that "they'd answer all calls". So, it's curious to me - because I believe he showed sincerity there, and that he'd be really interested in trading down.

That's curious because he also said he believes there'll be a QB at 8 worth taking, and that there are a few franchise caliber QB's in this draft. That statement, as far as I'm concerned, almost forces them to go after a QB at 8 - because how could they PASS on a franchise caliber QB? They might not get this close to having their pick of QB's in a draft again - ever - because, they might have all the QB's on the board at 8!

The confusing thing - and it scares me a little - is when he was asked about rating certain players he spoke to how Barkley was considered the top guy just a year ago, and now he'd - and Nix cut himself off there. You can watch the video on the Bills website. I think he was going to say he's dropped to a 2nd rounder. That is what scares me. I think Nix and Co. like Barkley and I just hope they don't get overconfident in his dropping, to the point where they get cute and trade down too far, or take someone else in round 1 assuming he'll be there later in the round, or at 41.

Trading down only makes sense if it's a few spots - and if they're really comfortable with whichever QB will be there. If they're 100 percent sold on a QB and he's there at 8, they've got to pull the trigger. Unless, of course, they load up on every other position this year and are willing to wait until next year to go all in on the top QB. I think that would be a lot more palatable, for most Bills fans, than them trying to get a guy in the 3rd round, or the 4th or 5th QB in this draft. I say get the top guy this year or next, but be decisive about it!