The San Diego Tradedown

Astrobot

whats with the ansah love? hes is so hyped. what did he do in actual games? ooooh he worked out so well. his upside is so high. im sorry i just dont get it. in actual games he was alright against the MWC and then he has a good workout and the media is drooling and that gets fans going.

id be pretty bummed if he were the pick at 8. he didnt dominate OL in the ncaa what makes everyone think he will in the NFL? cause he worked out so well? GTFOH

I just don't get it. The Bills did all of their homework on this year's QBs. If they don't like the value at #8, then they trade down to get him. I just don't see a scenario where they trade down and still pass on a QB. Waiting until the 2nd or 3rd round for a QB poses a big risk. Any other position just doesn't seem to make sense. The only scenario I can fathom them not getting a QB in round 1 is if they don't like the value at 8 and they also don't have a willing trade partner to move down. If that is the case, it could be any of a number of different positions depending on the Bills draft board. They won't risk missing out IMHO though.

I like the Kolb pick, but I do not see the Bills just handing him the keys without a real battle. I think the Bills are determined to get one of the top QBs in this draft and not a 3rd to 6th rated one, especially when the draft class is all ready considered less appealing. Waiting until round 2 or later seems too big of a risk to me.