Top 10 Rookie QB Comparison

I didn't find the "Top Ten Rookie QB Comparison" you mention in your topic but I did notice they have the Bills drafting Jarvis Jones in their mock draft.

I do not see it.

I like Ogletree a lot better if they decide on a LB from UGA.

I think hands down Ogletree goes on to have the better pro career. Ogletree should be a three down LB in the NFL. Those are extremely hard to come by. Heck the Dolphins just gave another ex-UGA LB almost 7 million to be a down backer. Ellerbe had less then a single season of work to show he could play 3 downs. Big gamble on their part.

Ogletree i think is less of a gamble at a better price and should start playing day one. By mid season look for him to emerge as a stud.

I have watched plenty of L.Jones (friend is a big OAK fan) the guys numbers don't tell the whole story, they (OAK) have a backup QB who is a big old boy, they call him "Dozer" and every time they would get within the ten, they put this guy in and he would run threw people into the end zone, this certainly took away potential TD passes out of Jones stats, but having watched him, I would LOVE it if the Bills picked him up. 2nd round should still have him around. Also in his interviews Jones is very impressive.

however he is more of a pocket type QB, not sure if new O is looking for that type of guy or not