If Gray leaves...

Buffaloed

to coach Syracuse football, who will step in and be our next coordinator? My money is on Kumrie, just hope he is even keeled enough to assume such a role. If the Bills brass feel he is ready, I bet our players would love playing for someone like him. Whats your take?

to coach Syracuse football, who will step in and be our next coordinator? My money is on Kumrie, just hope he is even keeled enough to assume such a role.  If the Bills brass feel he is ready, I bet our players would love playing for someone like him. Whats your take?

198772[/snapback]

While Krumrie seems a decent coach and is beloved here (I myself loved the move to get him - if only because Sam Adams respects his skills.) However, on the Cincy board, they didn't really like him as a coach in terms of getting the most out of his players. Plus I heard in an interview a couple years back that he likes the hands-on approach of coaching DL as opposed to the bigger responsibilities that come with the whole defense.

The name I've seen in a couple articles is - I believe - Blackmon who I think coaches either our secondary or LBs.