Damn Shame we didn't sign Billy Volek!

Where's the contradiction? It's easy to make an empty statement.

Even Nicer Work! Mr. Amazing  :devil:

198262[/snapback]

I'll show you.

You said:

The Titans and the Bills had completely different scenarios this season in terms of talent and injuries.  So your point makes no sense to me.  With him at the helm, we're playing this weekend!

By excusing Volek's won/loss record, you say that "[we] had completely different scenarios this season in terms of talent and injuries."

So, you acknowledge that the scenarios are completely different and then go ahead and say that if Volek were starting for the Bills, we would definitely be in the playoffs.

See?

I'll show you.

You said:

By excusing Volek's won/loss record, you say that "[we] had completely different scenarios this season in terms of talent and injuries."

So, you acknowledge that the scenarios are completely different and then go ahead and say that if Volek were starting for the Bills, we would definitely be in the playoffs.

See?

198280[/snapback]

No, I dont see. I am simply comparing quarterback (Bledsoe vs Volek) play...you know acccuracy, decsion making, pocket presence, etc.

The Bills went hard after Volek and after watching him play this season, I know why. The guy can play the position and I'd take him in a heartbeat over Bledsoe.

Get it my point now?

:I starred in Brokeback Mountain: Volek.

His kind really makes me sick.

He wants to be a professional clipboard holder with pine splinters in his ass.

It's simple. He said :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: to our offer, I say :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: to him.