DeMarcus "Dee" Milliner - CB - Alabama

papazoid

• 1 month later...

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/04/22/dee-milliner-may-not-be-ready-for-start-of-camp/

The Alabama product was installed as the draft’s top cornerback early in the process, but his perch on the top got a little shakier when Mike Mayock of the NFL Network ranked D.J. Hayden of Houston ahead of him in his final list of prospects.

In his Monday Morning Quarterback column this week, Peter King also mentions hearing of teams starting to have some doubts about Milliner related to his shoulder.

I'm definitely by myself, but I think McKelvin finally puts it together. That idiot Cromartie was a pro bowler in the Jets' system. McKelvin has all the talent in the world and I truly believe it is all about confidence with him. Also, I'm not sure if Bill from NYC will survive our 3rd 1st round corner pick in 5 years.

Edited by C.Biscuit97

I'm definitely by myself, but I think McKelvin finally puts it together. That idiot Cromartie was a pro bowler in the Jets' system. McKelvin has all the talent in the world and I truly believe it is all about confidence with him. Also, I'm not sure if Bill from NYC will survive our 3rd 1st round corner pick in 5 years.

Have you ever personally tried to talk to Leodis ? How the Bills came away from their original interview with decipherable information is beyond me.

One of the best CBs I have seen come out in a long long time. He will be gone by 8

Ummm. He's good but not that good. Lay down the crack pipe. There have been some really good CBs to come out in the last couple drafts.

Stephon Gilmore i thought was a lot more impressive than Milliner coming out of college